• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It's subjective tbh. I read slow, so it takes me 4h to finish the entire content. 1h per episode.
Ok, thanks for the answer! I'm just asking because I'm pondering if I should wait for the game to be finished (I like to enjoy long stories). If it's too short and I'll need to wait half a year to get another hour continuation, it's too harsh on me.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I alternate between both games after each update. An update usually take more or less than a month.
I understand. I only asked because I'm already following a bunch of unfinished stories, it starts getting rough after a while if there isnt anything to bite into. I'll bite this one since I liked Life Changing Choices Remastered version.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I understand. I only asked because I'm already following a bunch of unfinished stories, it starts getting rough after a while if there isnt anything to bite into. I'll bite this one since I liked Life Changing Choices Remastered version.
A lot of simps out there likes this game better than the other, so you might too. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PervySageKem

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
A lot of simps out there likes this game better than the other, so you might too. :KEK:
Not familiar with the term "simp", so can't tell if I am one. :) I like both of them very much, but with ep3 of LCC-R I think it edged ahead slightly. But that may be because it's the one I've played most recently ...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
So, I just finished playing MBIML and, i gotta say, I also like it more. I think its because the unRemastered version tainted my view a little bit (or maybe its because I find Yuna really hard to like), but this story seems a lot more heartwarming and enjoyable. It's still very barebones and I wish there was more content, but what exists up till now is very good.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, I just finished playing MBIML and, i gotta say, I also like it more. I think its because the unRemastered version tainted my view a little bit (or maybe its because I find Yuna really hard to like), but this story seems a lot more heartwarming and enjoyable. It's still very barebones and I wish there was more content, but what exists up till now is very good.
Told ya. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PervySageKem

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys, I'll be taking this one over for ShaddyModda there will be no need for a cheat menu as I'll code every misable scene in for you as I do with all my mods. Gallery and Special are unlocked!

Edit: Updated to Episode 4

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I know i am late but, you sir/madam are a legend (y)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So this has been sitting in my game folder for a while, I see the game is at episode 4, the one in my folder is at only episode 2. I decided to pop it is and play it, got to where Emma is doing the big plan reveal and honestly got to say I find it all rather stupid.

I'm expected to believe that the reason Emma chose the mc is because he was a nobody... No name or notoriety, so this will stop the big powerful family who even the law can't stop from finding him and the bully chick... When just before Emma, someone who doesn't have anywhere near the big powerful family connections and resources... Not only found him, where he lived, convinced the landla... Fuck that shit, his mom to lease out 3 rooms and let them stay there? But some how the rich and powerful family who have financial power, and more than legally governmental powers wouldn't be able too? Yea that makes sense...

Eh I don't think I be following this one after that, wish the dev plenty of success with their projects.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Good to see moon and klara appear in the braveheart academy. Although moon is acting more bitcher in that game, I wonder is she the same in the original game.:ROFLMAO:
btw, as the next update will be emma's main event, then when will moon and klara progress their own story? They are only have a few character build of them when it compares to the main three girls especially klara who appear in the beginning but only show little scene in the last episodes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes