• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'm starting to get a complex here....

I know my tits aren't huge but I don't look like a bloke, they aren't that flat.

OEJ I think I love you.

That ending was awesome.
Oh no... you've gone and inflated OEJ's ego, I'll never hear the end of it now :ROFLMAO:
Your roasting capabilities are admired on Nii's server, that's for sure ;)

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
OH THANK GOD!!!! I NEED to see her happy. She has sacrificed so much. I cry at the last scene of her, the letter and her true wish for MC to remeber her are so heart-breaking. The reunion of her and MC will be absolutely emotional. One question: How many tissues I'm gonna need for that scene?
THE best update so far.
A lot :LOL:
But the next update will be all about her and the MC's past. I can't promise any Hscenes this time around cuz compared to other girls, Emma's story has such a wide scope. And I hate to cut out an emotional story to parts. I'm going to push it all out at once.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
But the next update will be all about her and the MC's past. I can't promise any Hscenes this time around cuz compared to other girls, Emma's story has such a wide scope. And I hate to cut out an emotional story to parts. I'm going to push it all out at once.
Understandable.
As long as there's hand-holding (and possibly some head-pats ;)), I'm sure quite a few of us will be satisfied to know Emma's story.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, remembering that i'm incredibly soppy and cry for at least 30 minutes when watching Watership Down during the Bright Eyes song when Fiver is chasing Hazel's ghost.

Seriously though, I have seen that film so many times and it still makes me cry hard. My sister walked on me and my girlfriend once after we'd finished watching it and thought someone had died, just my girlfriend holding me bawling my eyes out......

Now, with that in mind just how badly is that episode going to hit me and do I need my girl nearby for comfort cuddles?

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I seriously don't care about the H-scenes right now (No offense). I just want to play the storyline of Emma and MC. I'm good with H-scenes but more interested in the reunion and emotion

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, remembering that i'm incredibly soppy and cry for at least 30 minutes when watching Watership Down during the Bright Eyes song when Fiver is chasing Hazel's ghost.

Seriously though, I have seen that film so many times and it still makes me cry hard. My sister walked on me and my girlfriend once after we'd finished watching it and thought someone had died, just my girlfriend holding me bawling my eyes out......

Now, with that in mind just how badly is that episode going to hit me and do I need my girl nearby for comfort cuddles?
Ah yes! I watched that film before! I wouldn't say it's on par to that masterpiece, but yes... you'll need the cuddles :ROFLMAO:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

I even want to cry like a baby when the scene releases. That shows how much I love this game and Emma

Reactions: anonym2424

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
My goodness. This is one of the games where I can say, "Came for the fap, stayed for the story." This game really has so much potential even story wise. The fact that our idiot but very kind of an MC doesn't even know or realize how much of an impact he has made on the lives of everyone in the past, not just the girls. This is a really good game fap and story wise, and hope to see more of it soon. You earn yourself another sub on Patreon NiiChan

Tho, only when next payday comes in 15th. Great work and job well done :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Now... I'm thinking of working on the next Episode instead of LCC ep2 :ROFLMAO:
The update left such emotional impact and I want to keep the flow going. I feel like I would lose it if I go back here after 2 months. :unsure:
But... we'll see. I need to get a proper rest first. I'll confirm it here if I decided to go for it.

Reactions: The_Hybrid
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes