• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I couldn't play the last two updates due to lack of time, so I can't wait to catch up! Thanks a lot for all your work!

Reactions: NiiChan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
.... bruh, one mystery is answered a bit, leaving me satisfied... THEN BOOM! Brand spanking new one right in the face, Who is this girl, what was the promise... why the sudden cut to emma? is it her? is this foreshadowing? this is foreshadowing right? *clicks a bit more* Ooo this is foreshadowing.

1626101377656.png

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
.... bruh, one mystery is answered a bit, leaving me satisfied... THEN BOOM! Brand spanking new one right in the face, Who is this girl, what was the promise... why the sudden cut to emma? is it her? is this foreshadowing? this is foreshadowing right? *clicks a bit more* Ooo this is foreshadowing.

View attachment 1294152
Next episode will be focused entirely to Emma. No other girls, just her.
755462033646026774.gif

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game keeps better and better! I love NiiChan writing. All characters are well made. Gwen is the best girl for me right now and I love everything that happened this episode! Although I wish a ' I love you' from mc and her to each other but it didn't happen sadly. Still an amazing episode. The only downside of this game for me that the game is too amazing that everytime I finished, I just want more and more. I think for the next time I will just wait for couple of episodes than play it. Because I at least like 1-2 hours of new gameplay so I would satify when I finish it :ROFLMAO: I don't know how can I hold back playing the Emma episode tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: NiiChan

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
really loved this update, imo Gwen is best girl and we had the option to officially date her. :)
Aine is 2nd best girl and as one of the tags is harem am hoping to have sex with her also, but if so i'm hoping it won't adversely affect my relations with Gwen

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since Kana and Aurora appear in LCC, this is probably an allusion to the protagonist there. In both VN, characters from the other VN appear from time to time.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
btw no one's taking about this guy who has his own harem which includes jess, aurora and kana.

All of them will most likely will be on your harem so no worries. This is a harem game so expect most if not the all the girls will be in your harem if you chose to do so :ROFLMAO: Yes even possibly Kana after MC finally meet her and change her for the better :cool:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
All of them will most likely will be on your harem so no worries. This is a harem game so expect most if not the all the girls will be in your harem if you chose to do so :ROFLMAO: Yes even possibly Kana after MC finally meet her and change her for the better :cool:
I think you are confusing Kana with Aine's mother. Kana is a friend of the MC from LCC and quite a decent person.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes