• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Took me a total of one minute to turn the music off. Not a fan of jazzing it up while attempting to enjoy the story.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I think this game needs a way of revenge, or is the MC just a rag
True the guy is a idiot like really being bullied to near suicide and now you suddenly ok with being friendly with these people and even helping them these are the people that ruined you is this MC even human he better not be surprised and start crying when they suddenly stab him in the back and ruin his life again the guy should be far more reluctant and even hostile to them instead of jumping at the chance to help them.

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Only a fool forgives people at the drop of a hat.
well i'm not american so i don't understand this expression but i think you mean something like '' too fast '', yeah this maybe you are right ( chapter 2 and mc forgives her ) but what i was saying it's not necessarily revenge route for this game if the'' forgives '' process was more long.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
True the guy is a idiot like really being bullied to near suicide and now you suddenly ok with being friendly with these people and even helping them these are the people that ruined you is this MC even human he better not be surprised and start crying when they suddenly stab him in the back and ruin his life again the guy should be far more reluctant and even hostile to them instead of jumping at the chance to help them.
If you feel that way, don't worry you have the chance to turn them away at the start of the game now. :KEK:
If that makes you feel better. Then "let's play a game that I don't like cuz the Mc is an idiot." :KEK:
You want revenge? Then, you're no better than the bullies themselves.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't see a problem here - at least after clarification: it wasn't the bully who was the problem, but the mother who coerced her daughter in this direction. Thus, the daughter is just another victim, like the protagonist, of the mother who has a personal vendetta against the protagonist's mother.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU.
Meaning: If you don't like it, get out of here. Don't waste your precious time.
I'm really enjoying the game like this, with forgiveness and the MC being a good person. If it was focused on revenge I doubt I would have liked it that much.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU.
Meaning: If you don't like it, get out of here. Don't waste your precious time.
So true!! And dev, this may sound stupid but when will the public version be released?

Reactions: Punto
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes