2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... and I definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh this is his 4th game. His 3rd game he went by a different name and was making it along side Girl House. I can't remember the name of it right now but the MC trains a female elf. The kingdom has a Queen that looks exactly like the mom in Girls House. It's has futa shit in it. Even the animation and art style was the exact same thats how a lot of us knew it was the same dev.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh this is his 4th game. His 3rd game he went by a different name and was making it along side Girl House. I can't remember the name of it right now but the MC trains a female elf. The kingdom has a Queen that looks exactly like the mom in Girls House. It's has futa shit in it. Even the animation and art style was the exact same thats how a lot of us knew it was the same dev.
Hmm... I often thought about it, but do you really think Astaros is the Dev of Island of Lust ? And yeah, I've got to admit that the Art style is 100% the same.

devilish01!

May 5, 2018
hello im trying to back to the my room from the dinner table when i get this..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026inmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x0000000038198350>:
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen adventure
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen adventure
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/home_hero_bed.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 284, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 659, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 923, in run_context
context.run()
call screen adventure
call screen adventure
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2031, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2019, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 280, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3139, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3342, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2587, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 841, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 372, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 689, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 792, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1279, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 618, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 286, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1238, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 286, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 714, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file '_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/home_hero_bed.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22020403n
My Cute Roommate 2 0.4.0430
Mon May 2 20:56:43 2022

Reactions: marceloboca

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm almost sure it is. Even updates for that game were released the same time GH was.
Almighty and yourself are probably right... Deep inside, I feel like it's the case. Too many similarities. IOL was probably a Test. Now, if we're getting such short updates from MCR 2, he's probably repeating the same modus operandi with another " test game" or developing another product.

I mean, he's the type of Dev who usually delivers good and solid updates content-wise. Another game being developed in parallel to this one could explain the lack of progression/content. Who knows? I really don't know what's going on in his head.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Is this a sequel of MCR 1 or just a remake? I already finished both MCR 1 and GirlHouse.
It's not a direct sequel but events in this game do happen after the events in MCR 1 to which it has some loose ties (especially during the beginning of the game).

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
An update where you get to see the milf suck off the tiny black driver... and literally nothing else. Huge turn off... will not be coming back until this is completed, if at all.

Reactions: verzauberung

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Almighty and yourself are probably right... Deep inside, I feel like it's the case. Too many similarities. IOL was probably a Test. Now, if we're getting such short updates from MCR 2, he's probably repeating the same modus operandi with another " test game" or developing another product.

I mean, he's the type of Dev who usually delivers good and solid updates content-wise. Another game being developed in parallel to this one could explain the lack of progression/content. Who knows? I really don't know what's going on in his head.
Yeah I thought when IOL was finished this game would have way more updates but they slowed down. I'm not sure if the dev is in Russia or not though.

Reactions: Kakato

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
when i need to ask ivan about money, the only option i have is " Nothing ". Can someone help me plz

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hmm... I often thought about it, but do you really think Astaros is the Dev of Island of Lust ? And yeah, I've got to admit that the Art style is 100% the same.
Yeah, they claimed that Astaros was "showing them the ropes" for coding on Ren'Py which made it obvious because no one would go to Astaros to learn how to code for Ren'Py.:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm sure someone else must have noticed this by now, but at the very beginning if you go to the Doctor before going to the Dean than it goes back to the "Are you 18+?" load screen rather than going back to the map.

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: ,blackmail,combat or turn base combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what game is this screenshot from?

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes