2.60 star(s) 51 Votes

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Any chance the scene gallery mod will get updated?
user BrandyYT is "MIA" even if it shows last seen today in profile he/she was not active/posted anything in like 2 months so best is to hope someone takes over gallery mod for this game or that Brandy just need time off and come back when time is right

Reactions: triscuits

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
It won't work if you already did your show once, you need to repeat the game and make sure to watch her show first, then yours the next day, then immediately text her
i did exactly that. but stil.. nothing. Do you have a save file just after this task? i would be so grateful if you could post it here or send me in DM.

save files are either in MCR2\game\saves
or paste this in start menu search - %appdata% (which leads to C\users\your_user_name\AppData\roaming) in roaming should be a folder named MCR2 or something like that.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok i unistalled the game and all the saves ,reinstall the game and start everything from the start ,but the game still crashed,so what's happened? thx

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ok i unistalled the game and all the saves ,reinstall the game and start everything from the start ,but the game still crashed,so what's happened? thx
If not tried yet, delete the persistante file in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2
AppData is an hidden folder, either activate "show hiddent folders" or Windows button > Run > C:\Users\YourUserName (replace with your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If not tried yet, delete the persistante file in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2
AppData is an hidden folder, either activate "show hiddent folders" or Windows button > Run > C:\Users\YourUserName (replace with your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2

you mean delete only the persistent file?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

done but now i don't see all my old saves

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
Where can I find the third card? One by the pool, her penis shows, the second is on the left under the bed in the master bedroom, and where to look for another one?

2.60 star(s) 51 Votes