2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No. I got broken hearts. But the rest was the same. The MC fucked her.
hmmmm i didnt see the broken heart but yes he fucked her.... but he doesnt fuck her when he helps her directly?

i will try that again and be sure.

NOTE: my bad, yes you are right hell what i was thinking sorry there got mixed up on something dont know.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Should tits and dicks be this big?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IRL a vagina is only 3.5 inches long (there's hope for you after all :p ), the rest goes in the cervix,
which is why it's usually how fat you are that actually matters

This thing would be hanging halfway out at all times, if dev makes you go all the way, you've impaled her, shes dead jim

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
IRL a vagina is only 3.5 inches long (there's hope for you after all :p ), the rest goes in the cervix,
which is why it's usually how fat you are that actually matters

This thing would be hanging halfway out at all times, if dev makes you go all the way, you've impaled her, shes dead jim
Dude, no, that is not how vaginas work at all. Your dick is never going into the cervix, the entrance to the cervix is fucking tiny and does not "open up."

Reactions: swills13

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Hola...alguien sabe si pide verificacion en play store?
Bro you should say it in english, as far as i know it's the only language allowed
And answering your question, this is an adult game, do you think play store will be looking for this xd?
|
In case you don't know english. No, play store no tiene nada que ver con las apps que descargues aqui

JustTest4

Oct 2, 2019
Dude, no, that is not how vaginas work at all. Your dick is never going into the cervix, the entrance to the cervix is fucking tiny and does not "open up."
Thats true. If u got the dick inside the uterus ur woman has a big Problem.
Large Dicks are only good if ur Woman has a giant Ass and u need 5 inches to reach the Vagina. ^^

And very large Cocks and tits are for the owner more a Pain as a gain.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes