2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Okay now apologies if I’m beating a dead horse but all the comments before were hard to comb through so I just want to confirm/ask a few things-it’s in the same universe as MCR and the MC is the Shota kid you can have a dp with in MCR-but are any of the LI’s from the previous game LI’s in this one? Also is it ever confirmed in this one if the MC died at the end of MCR1? I think I remember Dick shooting at him but I don’t think it showed him dying.
Appreciate anyone explaining what the deal is as I particularly loved the renders/animations from the first one so if this one is similar I’d love to give it a shot but don’t have time to play-through without knowing.
Arigato
3B53EC36-E245-4051-ACCB-6FC518C935E6.gif

mamy47

May 31, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x07ec35b0>:
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalFlags' object has no attribute 'mod'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 284, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 659, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 923, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpyc", line 32, in script
��N�=@��
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpyc", line 32, in script
��N�=@��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1914, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2321, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2314, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalFlags' object has no attribute 'mod'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22020403n
My Cute Roommate 2 0.4.0430
Tue May 3 14:53:32 2022

I can't play help me please

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Same door as the others. I think it depends on which chair / row you sit on?! I think I sat on the third row on the left side. Just save before and try.
did that. Some dude is teaching and we get the bored stuff. THe task still stays there . I assume there is supose to be some hot teacher.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Do we get any money to get a camera in this release. As I mentioned it keeps asking to go to Ivan an borrow money. He keep kicking me out.

Reactions: g0atb0y

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The boss, dean and doctor are LIs from mcr 1 that appear at the beginning of this one and all have h-scenes with the PC in various contexts. Then he goes to Russia and there are different LIs. And there's "ntr", specifically the new milf LI gives a bj to someone who isn't the PC. Also I think mcr1 ended with the PC married to his roommate (who was his sis/cousin).
Ah, ty. I’ll probably only check out the gallery, then. I might be remembering something else or a comment I read earlier about MCR 1
Shame the dev does that with the borderline ntr-was also a theme in the last game so I kinda expected it. I’ll give the gallery a look once it’s further along but that’ll probably be it for me.
Thanks again

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does anyone knows how to unlock the chemistry class i tried every row and still couldn't figure it out

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: ,blackmail,combat or turn base combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dead Game !

Or i should say, a game that does not know what it wants to be.
Throwing shit at the wall, hoping something sticks. Worst method in my opinion

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes