• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Can someone help me with the "sit in the second empty seat in the third row" ?
I cant trigger these event or i dont get the right seat. (left side, right site?)

thnx .. Sunset ..

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
soo, copy paste from the 1st game and add the "2" tag? = profit. 1st game wasnt that memorable, except that part we were sharing the dean with her son , for a lil threesome action

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
No really interesting content.... just an update for keeping everybody "cool"
Mostly all of devs started to do "such good updates" after icstor dropped to work on his game. They saw that it is way better to make regular shitty updates rather than just quit.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good game, but really short update. I don't understand... Astaros used to deliver loaded updates when he was working on MCR chapter 1 and Girl House. How come the updates of this one seem to be shorter each time ? :(

Guess I should skip a few updates before giving it another go, because it GOT HUGE POTENTIAL, but the short updates are ruining everything :confused::HideThePain:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: ,blackmail,combat or turn base combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It will not show me the Chenestry room. It keep asking me to go borrow money from Ivan and after I talked to Ivan about a business for his daughter he now tells me to get lost.... So I am stuck

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes