2.60 star(s) 51 Votes
Jun 28, 2020

Hello everyone,

It has been a turbulent couple of weeks to say the least. I'm trying to work on the project while at the same solving all the rising issues. I personally don't support anything that's going on right now. Despite all that, I have managed to create a plan for the next update and also finished one scene for it. Since nothing is clear now, I can't even say whether more problems will appear or not. My wish is to release the update at the end of this month or the start of next one if something were to happen. However, that is still just my wishful thinking because nobody knows what's going to happen next. So we can only hope for the best in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019

Hello everyone,

It has been a turbulent couple of weeks to say the least. I'm trying to work on the project while at the same solving all the rising issues. I personally don't support anything that's going on right now. Despite all that, I have managed to create a plan for the next update and also finished one scene for it. Since nothing is clear now, I can't even say whether more problems will appear or not. My wish is to release the update at the end of this month or the start of next one if something were to happen. However, that is still just my wishful thinking because nobody knows what's going to happen next. So we can only hope for the best in the meantime.

With or without you im gonna get this nut in. But i would prefer it to be with you. ill watch your career with great interest.

-Strictly platonic

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v0.3.0206 with Ripson WT and Gallery unlock

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.3

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

Hello everyone,

This scene where the driver will come in and bend her over and do the nasty. Ihihiih

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
This game is so bad omg. while every sandbox game asks you to go to bed to skip till morning, this one lets you GUESS that you have to click the goddamn time of the day to skip till morning.
Navigation ? none! let's bug the map and let people wander aimlessly. Tried to fix it by skipping till next morning ? now you're stuck in the house sucker.

Don't release something that doesn't work. I'm saying this out loud because too many devs seemed to forget this.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
It's amazing to see how people fail to notice and realize the most obvious wrong thing about this "game". Astaros after three and a half months, released only one scene of a shitty blowjob.
On top of that we got nothing with the three blonds we are living with...
Instead he keeps adding new girls into the game. I really don't give a damn about the school. I want to see more of the three babes.

At least in Girl House the game began and ended only on a handful of girls. Throughout the whole development cycle he was only focused on them and not wasting time on useless filler.

Reactions: Crazymic79

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The first screenshot is from the other game, Girl House? or is that character and exact same image in this game[my cute roommate2]?

edit: oh same character in both games. cuts down on render/animation time i guess.
edit2: starts off pretty good. i like it so far, can't wait for those blondes!!!

Last edited:

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
the game did not play properly in my pc .
my pc con:
pro : 4Th gena .
Ram : 6gp
Someone help me .

2.60 star(s) 51 Votes