2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good game, but really short update. I don't understand... Astaros used to deliver loaded updates when he was working on MCR chapter 1 and Girl House. How come the updates of this one seem to be shorter each time ? :(

Guess I should skip a few updates before giving it another go, because it GOT HUGE POTENTIAL, but the short updates are ruining everything :confused::HideThePain:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: ,blackmail,combat or turn base combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It will not show me the Chenestry room. It keep asking me to go borrow money from Ivan and after I talked to Ivan about a business for his daughter he now tells me to get lost.... So I am stuck

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... and I definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh this is his 4th game. His 3rd game he went by a different name and was making it along side Girl House. I can't remember the name of it right now but the MC trains a female elf. The kingdom has a Queen that looks exactly like the mom in Girls House. It's has futa shit in it. Even the animation and art style was the exact same thats how a lot of us knew it was the same dev.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh this is his 4th game. His 3rd game he went by a different name and was making it along side Girl House. I can't remember the name of it right now but the MC trains a female elf. The kingdom has a Queen that looks exactly like the mom in Girls House. It's has futa shit in it. Even the animation and art style was the exact same thats how a lot of us knew it was the same dev.
Hmm... I often thought about it, but do you really think Astaros is the Dev of Island of Lust ? And yeah, I've got to admit that the Art style is 100% the same.

devilish01!

May 5, 2018
hello im trying to back to the my room from the dinner table when i get this..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026inmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x0000000038198350>:
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen adventure
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen adventure
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/home_hero_bed.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 284, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 659, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 923, in run_context
context.run()
call screen adventure
call screen adventure
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2031, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2019, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 280, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3139, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3342, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2587, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 841, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 372, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 689, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 792, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1279, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 618, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 286, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1238, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 286, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 714, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file '_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/home_hero_bed.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22020403n
My Cute Roommate 2 0.4.0430
Mon May 2 20:56:43 2022

Reactions: marceloboca
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes