2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

mamy47

May 31, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x07ec35b0>:
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalFlags' object has no attribute 'mod'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 284, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 659, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 923, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpyc", line 32, in script
��N�=@��
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpyc", line 32, in script
��N�=@��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1914, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2321, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2314, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/olya_bedroom/olya1.rpy", line 32, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalFlags' object has no attribute 'mod'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22020403n
My Cute Roommate 2 0.4.0430
Tue May 3 14:53:32 2022

I can't play help me please

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Same door as the others. I think it depends on which chair / row you sit on?! I think I sat on the third row on the left side. Just save before and try.
did that. Some dude is teaching and we get the bored stuff. THe task still stays there . I assume there is supose to be some hot teacher.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Do we get any money to get a camera in this release. As I mentioned it keeps asking to go to Ivan an borrow money. He keep kicking me out.

Reactions: g0atb0y

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The boss, dean and doctor are LIs from mcr 1 that appear at the beginning of this one and all have h-scenes with the PC in various contexts. Then he goes to Russia and there are different LIs. And there's "ntr", specifically the new milf LI gives a bj to someone who isn't the PC. Also I think mcr1 ended with the PC married to his roommate (who was his sis/cousin).
Ah, ty. I’ll probably only check out the gallery, then. I might be remembering something else or a comment I read earlier about MCR 1
Shame the dev does that with the borderline ntr-was also a theme in the last game so I kinda expected it. I’ll give the gallery a look once it’s further along but that’ll probably be it for me.
Thanks again

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does anyone knows how to unlock the chemistry class i tried every row and still couldn't figure it out

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Honestly, one would think that with 2 games already produced this 3 would be good, well not really, I remember playing "MCR 1" and from what little I remember (not much really) it was interesting and I played it completely, on the other hand "Girls house "I never finished it haha, but oh man, this one isn't very interesting, the scenes don't even make sense, they're just to show sex in the game (and imo they're not really good).
The plot.... a wasp stings him and makes his penis grow, a woman (I have no idea who she is) kicks him from the house, then on a plane a cia agent tells him the whole "secret" plan to catch a terrorist in the middle of the plane where everyone hears them :KEK:

The milf seemed decent until you realize she's a slut (they all are at the moment haha there's no story in this game really) and you have a scene that could be seen as ntr.... definitely lost interest in the milf...:FacePalm:this thread is in need of some tags...interracial being the first :HideThePain:voyeur too,drugs (nurse scene) you could even say consensual rape? :KEK: ,blackmail,combat or turn base combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dead Game !

Or i should say, a game that does not know what it wants to be.
Throwing shit at the wall, hoping something sticks. Worst method in my opinion

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
Inked0122_LI.jpg

Same door as the others. I think it depends on which chair / row you sit on?! I think I sat on the third row on the left side. Just save before and try. :love: (y)

Reactions: ShadowKing87

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
A big mess as always with order task list to do in game, first Lida masturbing scene on bed start automatically at Night,then in Morning go university class dont sit near Katya the girl you make photoshots chose other sit after lecture finish Katya come to you ask you about lesson if you like it or no, chose what you like (yes,no,im not sure) Kataya invite you to sit near her next time, go home sleep in Morning again go university class this time sit near Katya chose is (it's ok,)Katya tell you to do another photoshop after Lecture finish go to Photoclub check Katya new task Get camera, ask to Tolik if he borrow you that again,he refuse new task buy camera under development new task find money, day time go home kitchen check Lida chose ( look at her chest )then on( your chest )then chose (household chores) she tell you to ask ivan after that start Blackmail Gulia Maid scene she tell you come upstairs chose( ok or why ) same result after that chose ( i need money ) then chose (ok or why same result) then chose ( look at her chest or into her eyes same result) after scene finish go to ivan work room chose (it's GooD) then chose (Lend me money) chose( Nothing ) then go to Olya room chose ( is everything ok) chose (yes it's his idea) chose (Yes) after that go gym last scene with Lida for this update.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes