• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.4] Scene Gallery Mod

Features:
Unlocked Image Gallery
Scene Gallery Added

Download Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

WorkUpload
Please update the mod for the new version.

Beast1738

Oct 22, 2019
Any way to update the Mac version? I swapped the "game" files between Mac an pc files which usually works, or do we have to wait for the dev?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
What I did was to use the arrow keys to move the "Green" square to cut off a wee bit part of the picture.
(Bit like the Tron bike game), kept cutting wee bits until I done enough for the whole pic to trigger
Thanks. That was helpful though it can be a frustrating game. Managed to open all 3 pics

Gardan

May 3, 2019
This game is Bug-Fest :LOL: and when you finally get to scene you would like to continue, you get under development :mad:

Last edited:

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
Any way to update the Mac version? I swapped the "game" files between Mac an pc files which usually works, or do we have to wait for the dev?
I did as I always do for RenPy games that do not exist or have not been updated for Mac. Downloaded the PC version, dropped everything in renpy sdk folder and built a distribution for Mac. It only takes a couple of minutes and works great.

Jul 8, 2022
Dude for the love of all that is holy fix your game breaking bugs! I can't leave house to go to store no map as it disappears when you're in house and outside so i can't progress! Multiple people have complained about camera store task fix it!

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
i found some similar bugs in the first game and a few in this its a shame i like this game but sometimes its hard to play

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes