2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Are you able to Unren pics from the game file? I've tried and keep getting " cannot locate python.exe.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
How tf do you earn money? I have to buy a camera to proceed with anything in the game but was never told how to actually get money for said camera.

idabetez

Oct 2, 2020
I did as I always do for RenPy games that do not exist or have not been updated for Mac. Downloaded the PC version, dropped everything in renpy sdk folder and built a distribution for Mac. It only takes a couple of minutes and works great.
How do I "build a distrubution".. I have the renpy sdk but just get an error

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This dev been around the block for 5 years now, and their game still has game breaking bugs, terrible writing, and gameplay, and that's not what surprises me at all. What is a surprise is that 1k+ patron put up with it lmao.

Reactions: supercheese123

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
This dev been around the block for 5 years now, and their game still has game breaking bugs, terrible writing, and gameplay, and that's not what surprises me at all. What is a surprise is that 1k+ patron put up with it lmao.
i have played girl house and my cute roommate 1 and never had anyproblems with the games? even now its running perfectly.
I love his art and the way the girls look

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
would like to know too...there are some scene that seems form thew old game...and there is the cam girl that is grom Girlhouse.. can we start a petition to ask for credible and nicer MC renders?? it's absurd to see these awful and not credible MC really...what's up devs?
I know!:rolleyes: There is more than one app just on this website that can modify a models height and overall size. This model for the MC is so small it gives me the creeps...Like they just stuck a ginormous dick on a 12 year old:sick:

I understand it being easy to get a copy of and save money, but Jeez, scale him up to at least the female height.
Plus the MC being so small gives him a real wormy vibe... If Devs want their game to get a lot of support, The MC needs to look like he could get a girl without Rohypanol or some other evil shit like blackmail:D

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i have played girl house and my cute roommate 1 and never had anyproblems with the games? even now its running perfectly.
I love his art and the way the girls look
That's the only good thing is the art style. You forgot this is his 4th game. He got another game under a different name with fantasy elements. I never had problems running his games. He just put in some really shitty mechanics that is to annoy you. It's like since it's annoying programming I will annoy the players.

Reactions: ravven_7
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes