2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty
How long does it take for updates to reach the site?
Depends on a lot of factors, public release (this game has none), how much people like it and how eager they are to spend money and share it, and so on. This game is at the $10 tier, and don't think it moves from there, just takes for whoever to shell out $10 and share it, or some other site to pick it up and someone finds links for it.

heyhey3131

Aug 16, 2023
Depends on a lot of factors, public release (this game has none), how much people like it and how eager they are to spend money and share it, and so on. This game is at the $10 tier, and don't think it moves from there, just takes for whoever to shell out $10 and share it, or some other site to pick it up and someone finds links for it.
1695463280719.png
That's why I thought the updates came the same day they were released. As far as I understand it depends on luck. Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Do you have the changelog please? Thanks for the share BTW.
There is no specific changelog mentioned on Patreon anywhere for this version, only info I can see is.
I have for you a new update. There are new minigames and the phone is gradually becoming more and more interactive. There are quite a few hot animations and scenes in this update as well. In addition, I have finished planning the rest of the script. There are going to be some interesting plot twists ahead!

• Sad
Reactions: Woodalicca

Tastycakes19

Jan 22, 2019
I try to start the game but all i get is the initial loading screen and no window or anything pops up of the actual game. Anybody have that same issue?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank God for gallery mods. ;)

Why do I feel like I'm walking through 2 feet of snow when I play this game? :ROFLMAO:

I love the art, though. :giggle:

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
THX 4 the new update... the 0.8 version crashed to desktop in the school and the new version ( i hoped this is fixed) crashed after going upstairs.... its not playable for me. :-(

Edit1: Even using the MAP it crashed.... :-(

This is the first game that has such problems with crashes.....

Edit2: iam not using any mods...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes