2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Excerr

Jul 23, 2021
After you beat the first guy in the park, you can't beat the second guy. I can no longer train at the gym or boxing. How to do ?

Reactions: chicho1958

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
Hi guys how i can pass the talking dick it appears when you open the game i don't understund why they put these bro, can someone help me pleasee?? Thanks

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After you beat the first guy in the park, you can't beat the second guy. I can no longer train at the gym or boxing. How to do ?
Use urm 0x52 mod just put file inside the folder in game folder,click alt+ m click search(by default should already be on search)
type these variables 1 at a time credits is money you can skip that one if you want,once you type the variable you want click search, then click watch close window when done then top left corner you'll see a > click on it and it shows bottom pic energy resets after your turn and make sure you add your healh to max health if not game will reset to whatever health you had,I put 160 but you can put whatever you want,energy resets after every turn so to avoid you editing it each turn just use atack not defence cards you have 160 hp if you see it gets low just add,might lose half you hp on the long battles. Variables have to be typed same way as shown in pic with. or ._ as shown on pic
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys how i can pass the talking dick it appears when you open the game i don't understund why they put these bro, can someone help me pleasee?? Thanks
I rather have the talking dick replace the braindead kid with his GF crap all the time...yeah you can't get rid of it he like your best buddy and smarter than mc, don't even think I'm keep playing this game mc dialogue is crap, fck'er got a horse dick and all he talks about GF

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
As far as I understand, the talking member is responsible for the humorous component of the game. If we approach it from the point of view of realism, then most likely this is a split personality caused by painful shock and toxins when the wasp stung the MC at the beginning of the game. But considering how the main character’s dick has grown, this is an insignificant price to pay and I’m sure many would happily agree to it. :p

Well, the dialogues in the game are quite funny, humorous, of course not a masterpiece, but they never bothered me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As far as I understand, the talking member is responsible for the humorous component of the game. If we approach it from the point of view of realism, then most likely this is a split personality caused by painful shock and toxins when the wasp stung the MC at the beginning of the game. But considering how the main character’s dick has grown, this is an insignificant price to pay and I’m sure many would happily agree to it. :p

Well, the dialogues in the game are quite funny, humorous, of course not a masterpiece, but they never bothered me.
Yep the dick doesn't want any GF like the mc he just wants to fck. mc should cut the gf crap and act like an adult not a sissy.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yep the dick doesn't want any GF like the mc he just wants to fck. mc should cut the gf crap and act like an adult not a sissy.
Perhaps MC talks like a pussy, but at the same time he fucks all the girls he meets, so in my opinion everything is fine ;) .

Well, it’s better to let the MC behave like this than to become like the main character of "Taffy Tales", who is a sadist, psychopath, pervert, and whom it’s simply disgusting to play.:mad:

• Thinking Face

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023

Yeah but i can't start to play i don't know how, i open the game and it appears Virus downloaded correctly what i have to do?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yeah but i can't start to play i don't know how, i open the game and it appears Virus downloaded correctly what i have to do?
It may be necessary to disable the antivirus program; some are overly vigilant and often react to cracks and other such “suspicious files.” It all depends on where you downloaded the game, this site seems to be safe. At least I haven't had any problems yet.

hitchhiker0680

May 14, 2023
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THE MINI GAME WITH THE WAITRESS WORKS? THANK YOU
Hey, I don't really know how you think about it, but I for one think posts in all caps come across as yelling and a bit aggressive.

In other communities I'm part of this is being frowned upon. ;)

Last edited:

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
My cute roommate 2 ver 0.9 (about release)

Dear supporters,

I have for you a new update. There are new minigames and the phone is gradually becoming more and more interactive. There are quite a few hot animations and scenes in this update as well. In addition, I have finished planning the rest of the script. There are going to be some interesting plot twists ahead!

Thank you for supporting me and enjoy the release!

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes