2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm guessing it just needs an update

Was posted in June, so at least a couple months after the release that's here.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Abandoned...
This game doesn't have the abandoned tag, so its not abandoned, the game is still getting developed but its just really slow. However, hopefully the extras for this game still gets updates.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x00000000134b3b50>:
File "game/_content/city1/doctor/doctor1.rpy", line 6, in script
if f.has('doctor_suck_my_dick'):
File "game/_content/city1/doctor/doctor1.rpy", line 17, in <module>
elif f.active_complete('doctor1_no_narkoz'):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_content/city1/doctor/doctor1.rpy", line 17, in <module>
elif f.active_complete('doctor1_no_narkoz'):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
Yeah when you click on the doctor game crashes,that's from the wt mod you also get a few missing images from dean, had to install game again to make sure it was wt mod. but also reading a lot posts ain't gonna bother with this pos game with dumb kid and his gf crap,you want a good game check my bottom right sig. you can use wt mod no problems and I guarantee 100% that you'll love the game. Played over 50+ games and those 2 sig. my 2 favorite but bottom right my top 1.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.8 extra
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
your mod has quite few script/image errors. The image errors missing doesn't close game but the other 2 I encountered does 1 when you click on the doctor and 2nd with steward in plane. Had to reinstall game 2 times. You should test your mod first ir find a tester to do it, I would help you but testing another game from a friend.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Having the same issue here.
That's from mod and you have another one game shut down when in plane when the steward is masturbating,already notified the mod maker, best you use urm 0x52 for now till he fixes it, good thing with urm 0x52 you can edit variables for card game while playing so you win all fights. I only have edited credits/player hp/player energy/player def.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do not use wt mod has images/script errors already told the mod maker. Also using mod this will not show up you will not get her contact info, got a lot images missing and 2 script errors that will shut down game and that's upto steward on plane when she masturbating,this my 3rd time I had to reinstall game but this time using urm 0x52 not the mod here,using this mod just to change card variables and credits...you know these girls like $$$ and I don't like to lose in card game
Screenshot_4.png

Excerr

Jul 23, 2021
After you beat the first guy in the park, you can't beat the second guy. I can no longer train at the gym or boxing. How to do ?

Reactions: chicho1958

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
Hi guys how i can pass the talking dick it appears when you open the game i don't understund why they put these bro, can someone help me pleasee?? Thanks

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After you beat the first guy in the park, you can't beat the second guy. I can no longer train at the gym or boxing. How to do ?
Use urm 0x52 mod just put file inside the folder in game folder,click alt+ m click search(by default should already be on search)
type these variables 1 at a time credits is money you can skip that one if you want,once you type the variable you want click search, then click watch close window when done then top left corner you'll see a > click on it and it shows bottom pic energy resets after your turn and make sure you add your healh to max health if not game will reset to whatever health you had,I put 160 but you can put whatever you want,energy resets after every turn so to avoid you editing it each turn just use atack not defence cards you have 160 hp if you see it gets low just add,might lose half you hp on the long battles. Variables have to be typed same way as shown in pic with. or ._ as shown on pic
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys how i can pass the talking dick it appears when you open the game i don't understund why they put these bro, can someone help me pleasee?? Thanks
I rather have the talking dick replace the braindead kid with his GF crap all the time...yeah you can't get rid of it he like your best buddy and smarter than mc, don't even think I'm keep playing this game mc dialogue is crap, fck'er got a horse dick and all he talks about GF

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
As far as I understand, the talking member is responsible for the humorous component of the game. If we approach it from the point of view of realism, then most likely this is a split personality caused by painful shock and toxins when the wasp stung the MC at the beginning of the game. But considering how the main character’s dick has grown, this is an insignificant price to pay and I’m sure many would happily agree to it. :p

Well, the dialogues in the game are quite funny, humorous, of course not a masterpiece, but they never bothered me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As far as I understand, the talking member is responsible for the humorous component of the game. If we approach it from the point of view of realism, then most likely this is a split personality caused by painful shock and toxins when the wasp stung the MC at the beginning of the game. But considering how the main character’s dick has grown, this is an insignificant price to pay and I’m sure many would happily agree to it. :p

Well, the dialogues in the game are quite funny, humorous, of course not a masterpiece, but they never bothered me.
Yep the dick doesn't want any GF like the mc he just wants to fck. mc should cut the gf crap and act like an adult not a sissy.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yep the dick doesn't want any GF like the mc he just wants to fck. mc should cut the gf crap and act like an adult not a sissy.
Perhaps MC talks like a pussy, but at the same time he fucks all the girls he meets, so in my opinion everything is fine ;) .

Well, it’s better to let the MC behave like this than to become like the main character of "Taffy Tales", who is a sadist, psychopath, pervert, and whom it’s simply disgusting to play.:mad:

• Thinking Face

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023

Yeah but i can't start to play i don't know how, i open the game and it appears Virus downloaded correctly what i have to do?

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes