2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
He did 2 Custom Renders and 1 (hopefully) Teaser from the In-game (Hospital Girl) since the last update (0.8)
well, these arts were posted over a month ago and there hasn't been any news since. The game is great, but the development takes too much time, unfortunately.

Reactions: ionsandman

$34Bu!

Jul 26, 2021
i need some help, my game never launches, and i cant provide a crash log since it never starts or opens, any way to fix it?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i need some help, my game never launches, and i cant provide a crash log since it never starts or opens, any way to fix it?
Try this,
Right click the icon, Choose "Show more options",
Choose "Troubleshoot compatibility"
Choose "Try recommended settings"

This worked for me, Hope this helps.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, is anyone here subscribed to his patreon? I just saw that he has a poll running about that talking dick in the game, and I'm actually very curious how that poll is doing. I hope most choose that he has to get fuck out. I hate it!

$34Bu!

Jul 26, 2021
Try this,
Right click the icon, Choose "Show more options",
Choose "Troubleshoot compatibility"
Choose "Try recommended settings"

This worked for me, Hope this helps.
it didnt work, i tested it and it didnt do anything. i even reinstalled it, and nothing.. i ran it as admin but still nothing.

Jun 6, 2021
Need money to buy camera, need to take photos of girl to get money, to take photos of girl need photo studio which costs money. See the problem here?

Hard pass.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Need money to buy camera, need to take photos of girl to get money, to take photos of girl need photo studio which costs money. See the problem here?

Hard pass.
Need money to buy camera, You do Not "need to take photos of girl to get money" There is another option in the game
to take photos of girl need photo studio which costs money. See the problem here? Yes, You missed or messed up the web page event.

Last edited:

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi

Will the quest the CIA agent asked us on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
be on a next update, as well as the discussion with Ivan after he saw the Derek at night ?

Redkap

Sep 27, 2022
the crash whe you discover a new place is for one error in translate in the fail functions, it's have a wrong word, must have place and have write location, you can solve this decompiling files and sustituve this word, next delete file funtions.rpyc and run the game

$34Bu!

Jul 26, 2021
the crash whe you discover a new place is for one error in translate in the fail functions, it's have a wrong word, must have place and have write location, you can solve this decompiling files and sustituve this word, next delete file funtions.rpyc and run the game
if you are talking about my crash, then i did do what you said and it still didn't work.

Labryn

Dec 14, 2017
If I use the walkthough mod I get some errors about image not found, is everybody having this issue?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game is limited because it forces you to participate in patreon. And if you don't the game will auto close. Anyone know a workaround this? Probably not.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
oh god...problem solved, it's literally missing an arrow.png, how the hack am i the only one got this problem? game version 0.8.04302extra
You could have an outdated version. Get the latest version this could fix present bugs.

mannly01

May 6, 2017
I found a fix for the Katya photoshoot loop (bare with me):
1. Enable the Console (search all over F95 for instructions)
2. type:
Code:
k = npc['katya']
Press Enter
3. type:
Code:
k.active_tasks[1].name
Press Enter
4. Confirm that 'Talk to Katya in photo studio' is printed
5. If different text is printed, change the '1' to another number (start with 0) in the code above until you find it.
6. Use the number from above in the code below.
7. type:
Code:
k.active_tasks[1].complete()
Press Enter
8. You should see the task complete after pressing ESC.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes