2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
This game crashes so many times, I'll wait till it's finished before I'll give it another try.

hgx-2000

Jul 8, 2021
I started playing this game with version 0.8 and mostly finished it but I seem to have some unfinished business. I read that there's a task "Attend a chemistry class" followed by a task to get data from Ivan's laptop. The chemistry class thing never showed up in my task list but following a walkthrough on YT I found the correct seat to sit on in the lecture hall anyway and triggered a lecture held by Rita, the CIA agent. After class she gave me orders to get data from Ivan's laptop but no actual task showed up. Is this an idea from an earlier version that got scrapped in 0.8 with just the lecture hall scene remaining? Puzzling.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
And I'm missing this picture, #3 on page 2 of the gallery. Can some kind soul instruct me how to unlock it? Thanks :)
you have to give her sunscreen but you have to follow the numbers by order and apply sunscreen before you start and during each number it's a pain in the ass like the game.

Reactions: nevalz and hgx-2000

snakeup

May 17, 2020
After reading that I couldn't use old saves for this update, I started from the beginning and was pleasantly surprised. There's a good foundation here with a lot of room to grow within the confines of the story.

With that being said, it's criminal how little adult content there is for Anya and Olya. Anya has the beginnings of a storyline but Olya is all but ignored after 1 scene. She doesn't even have her own room in the house!

Dev, please focus more on these two in future updates!

PS: I also like the fighting mechanic. More fights, cards and training would be welcome.

Alucart24

Nov 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x000000002374f750>:
KeyError: u'PSM'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/webcam_ladyx.rpyc", line 8, in script call
�1��X�����q��(K9-���d��TH�j�\=�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 43, in script call
^o;��j�c "�!6�!�W� HG61r�X�*�V�ֺ����������x��m�smnv�\\S@� `�<�;GW�(;��t �<� ��B�ް�|W�܄,,;���'�P�>�0��t��.;�����,� �)d0[ �����Q���CY�s�����$�IX��P��z��`���l�Zȗ��܈�͋PT�C��Ix�l^,�5s���<�[�n��~4���T�9(T� Îc���%.�ͭb�R�<��p6���"6���!%l
File "game/_content/city2/college/photo_club/photo_rdean.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/tl/German/_script/minigames/photoshoot_studio_minigame/photoshoot_studio_miniphotoshoot_studio_minigame.rpyc", line 106, in script
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/webcam_ladyx.rpyc", line 8, in script call
�1��X�����q��(K9-���d��TH�j�\=�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 43, in script call
^o;��j�c "�!6�!�W� HG61r�X�*�V�ֺ����������x��m�smnv�\\S@� `�<�;GW�(;��t �<� ��B�ް�|W�܄,,;���'�P�>�0��t��.;�����,� �)d0[ �����Q���CY�s�����$�IX��P��z��`���l�Zȗ��܈�͋PT�C��Ix�l^,�5s���<�[�n��~4���T�9(T� Îc���%.�ͭb�R�<��p6���"6���!%l
File "game/_content/city2/college/photo_club/photo_rdean.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/tl/German/_script/minigames/photoshoot_studio_minigame/photoshoot_studio_miniphotoshoot_studio_minigame.rpyc", line 106, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'PSM'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Mon Sep 25 08:41:48 2023

master861

Nov 4, 2022
your mod borked the game

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id airport1_1d1724b5 appeared twice, at game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1.rpyc:10 and game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1.rpy:10. <------- why you got two files :unsure: my quess is you unpacked you files with unren.bat and then copy my mod into you game that it then crash is your foult.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id airport1_1d1724b5 appeared twice, at game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1.rpyc:10 and game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1.rpy:10.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Mon Sep 25 09:33:23 2023
sorry for the leat reply but you the frist that reborts that , i dit make sure i startet are new game with my walkthroug mod on my side and it dint crash on my site if you install some orther stuff that is your foult then.
And i can see right at the beginnig of you log what the error is , ok i checked my mod file archiv and i am 100% right you unpacked your *.rpyc files with unren, because ther is no rpy file in my mod archive.
1695636102410.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP, I am unable to play post 0.7 versions. Everytime the below error occured while loading the game.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

EVERY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED. Thnks

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes