2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP, I am unable to play post 0.7 versions. Everytime the below error occured while loading the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

EVERY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED. Thnks

Reactions: rayyy69

VirusWizzard

Jul 19, 2022
yes you must play the game in englisch then crash it not i have played it and wait for the next update and on the phone name changes crahs it by me too

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I started a new game, it played no problems. Saved the game then exited. Now when I try to open the game again, it just crashes before I can get to the main menu with these errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

antou

Oct 12, 2019
motherfucking gun rape scene ends with start screen
edit: have to start over...

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sorry for the leat reply but you the frist that reborts that , i dit make sure i startet are new game with my walkthroug mod on my side and it dint crash on my site if you install some orther stuff that is your foult then.
And i can see right at the beginnig of you log what the error is , ok i checked my mod file archiv and i am 100% right you unpacked your *.rpyc files with unren, because ther is no rpy file in my mod archive.
View attachment 2955702
I used 0x52 urm and had script errors had to start over,but didn't matter updates are so short that can catch up in an hour or 2.

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
If I was inclined to support this dev, that insane intro would put me off that idea real fast.

heyhey3131

Aug 16, 2023
Talk to Ivan, I'm trying to do his duty, the talking dick says let's come tomorrow. Dick says the same thing tomorrow. Has this quest been added yet?

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes