2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
I like this game but it's buggy AF. I haphazardly save-scummed through the cyrillic and figured out the memory card thing only to have a follow-on scene with loads of missing media and eventually crash to desktop (lecture hall scene with Katya and Rita).

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
How do you put your phone on your bedside table? It's not in the inventory, is it?
I already went to Ivan and asked him to stay in my room and film his wife's infidelity:WeSmart:

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
How do you put your phone on your bedside table? It's not in the inventory, is it?
I already went to Ivan and asked him to stay in my room and film his wife's infidelity:WeSmart:
first you have to get the laptop part done...connect the card and find that it doesn't work...then you can click on the table to put the phone down...it's possible that you can't do it for some other reason, for example walkthrough mode causes problems...but at some stage of the game the table option is activated, but it's not automatic once you get the quest.

Last edited:

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
first you have to get the laptop part done...connect the card and find that it doesn't work...then you can click on the table to put the phone down...it's possible that you can't do it for some other reason, for example walkthrough mode causes problems...but at some stage of the game the table option is activated, but it's not automatic once you get the quest.
I don't use mods.
As for the laptop, I've been ready to deal with it for a long time, but it's all bogged down by money. Right now I have less than $100 in my account.
When I bought my first camera, Lady X promised to write to me in a couple of days (I was counting on being able to make some money with her then), but in the end she hasn't responded in a month.
And you can't earn anything from your $20 broadcasts.
And business with Olga turned out to be unprofitable.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I can´t open instagram thus I am not able to get the ring and win the billiard fight. Don´t have an inventory either. Is that a bug or am I missing something? How do I get to the shopingcentre with the wive?

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes