2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Downloaded version 1.0.01010 today and everything was fine until one oddity appeared - No inventory! Only a phone icon and a map.
Is this a bug, or a result of my answer at the start of the game about where I got this game?

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
I can't hack the pwd. First time was able to drag&drop memory card over the camera. now with the 2nd memory card i can't.. also tried to buy a new camera, but nothing change.. any hints?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
still bugs in the "bug fix" version.
time to salvage the renders and redo the code from scratch if you ask me.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
lol i have 2 memory cards after scene university , quest ivan lapotop desktop click memory card game crasch
View attachment 3231773
i click 2 memory cards game off desktop
I didn't get that error, but I tried to simulate it in my game (see inside the spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and see if you can correct it that way.

Edit: I've already seen that apparently it's not a bug, but a second memory card that Rita gives to the mc (in the bug-fixes version) to try to get Ivan's laptop password, so there's no need to edit anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamix91

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Downloaded version 1.0.01010 today and everything was fine until one oddity appeared - No inventory! Only a phone icon and a map.
Is this a bug, or a result of my answer at the start of the game about where I got this game?
The inventory icon (backpack icon between the phone and the map in the game interface) only appears when after opening the Sex Chat to start earning money, the mc goes to see Lia in the shop because he needs a webcam, and she offers to give him a used one she has, if he answers a 5-question quiz correctly (save the game before the quiz starts, so you can reload it if you get any of the answers wrong). Before that event there is no inventory icon in the interface even if the mc already has some item. I guess because after answering Lia's 5 questions correctly and that inventory icon appears containing the webcam (which install by selecting the webcam and then the computer in the room), only then does the mc start earning money to buy items to add to the inventory. And if Rita gave the mc the flash card when that inventory icon was still missing in the interface, it will also be in the inventory.

Last edited:

ij1962

Aug 7, 2018
Crap game bugged to hell and back, really shoddy work with yet another pathetic MC i might add

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
How to find driver's ring?
I asked maid but she is tell that she haven't seen it.
And is there any walkthrough guide for this game?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Found the fixed version and uploaded it to pixeldrain.
If anyone wants to upload it on other platforms as well then be my guest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!!! Able to complete the update w/o running into any bugs. This update does end after you receive the 2nd flashdrive correct? I tried to use the flashdrive but nothing happens. Repeated dragging the flashdrive to the camera then click on the cable then laptop

Last edited:
Reactions: sadbooy

tchezz

Aug 12, 2017
How to find driver's ring?
I asked maid but she is tell that she haven't seen it.
And is there any walkthrough guide for this game?

Regardes dans ton téléphone les images que la femme de ménage a publié . Tu cliques sur tout les coeurs puis tu retournes la voir .

Look in your phone at the pictures that the housekeeper posted. You click on all the hearts and then you go back to see her.

Reactions: Aarush22
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes