2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
A sequence is displayed. First 1 stroke, then 2 strokes, then 3, up to 5. You have to replay these by clicking on the correct areas.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
OK I got a memory card, i also have a cable, but message says "to read a memory card, you have to insert into the camera"

any hints?

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks guys - it worked... sometimes simplest solutions are the hardest one

anyway i encountered bug with "night stand" solved thanks to fix by CAT0X0, but now after visiting MS FBI i got second memory card which i can't use ... i got the mark on laptop i can press it but message does not shows up, and no draging memory card on camera does not work anymore
Hints again :)

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks guys - it worked... sometimes simplest solutions are the hardest one

anyway i encountered bug with "night stand" solved thanks to fix by CAT0X0, but now after visiting MS FBI i got second memory card which i can't use ... i got the mark on laptop i can press it but message does not shows up, and no draging memory card on camera does not work anymore
Hints again :)
Everything suggests that the task "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" ends when Rita gives Derek the 2nd memory card, and you can't combine it with the camera in the inventory either because it can't be completed in this version of the game, maybe in the next update. Finish the other pending tasks you have in the phone if there are any left to complete, because the task "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" if Rita already gave the 2nd memory card to Derek, ends after that event in this version of the game.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
how to open the inventory to put memory card
The icon of the backpack containing the inventory (between the one on the phone and the map), does not appear in the game interface until Derek opens the Sex Chat to start earning money, for which needs a webcam that cannot yet buy as has no money. So Dick suggests him to go to the Store and ask Lia, item that she proposes to give to Derek in exchange for answering a 5-question quiz. And just after that event (not before), the icon of the backpack with the inventory appears in the game interface, containing that webcam that Lia gave to Derek. And if before that event of the 5 questions Rita also already gave Derek the first memory card, which is the other free item that Derek could get before starting to earn money with the Sex Chat, it also appears in the inventory. Because Derek cannot buy items that adds to the inventory until starts earning money, unless the player has used a cheat to give him money.
You can make that icon of the backpack containing the inventory visible in the game interface before that 5 questions event, by opening the command console and pasting or typing:

show_inv = True
exit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but preempting events out of the chronological order in which they have to be triggered during the game, which can then generate bugs with other tasks.

Reactions: RONALD KUPKOWSKI

Hobbit71

Jun 2, 2023
Open the archive, hold down the memory card and move it to the camera.
now insert the cable into the computer and you're done

xYoshi96

May 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm stuck in the game: the task is: buy a new outfit for a photo shoot with Olya from an online store on your phone. but there is nothing in the store on my phone. what can I do?

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes