2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thanks, do you know how to set the phone at nightstand to record me having sex with Lidia, it seems like I'm stuck there. There is no nightstand beside bed.
ther is are nightstand next to you bed you should see are siluette of you phone on the nightstand that means you can set it ther.

feng156

Apr 19, 2021
What should we do then? I showed the video to her husband! His husband said he's wearing hair! We need to retake it! But inputting this code is still a duplicate video
You can try trigger the "Put the phone on the nightstand" task with this fix (which is how I was able to complete it on my copy of the game):

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12706158

or you can also try to force that task "Put the phone on the nightstand" (Night) with the command console. Where without having applied the other fix, with the other task "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" with its original time (Evening,Night), no notifice (!) appears on the nightstand when Derek enters his room at Night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if open the command console and type or paste:

jump maid_kitten
trigger that event where Derek has to put the phone on the nightstand (omitting a couple of images in that scene), but forcing the jump with the label of that task.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
What should we do then? I showed the video to her husband! His husband said he's wearing hair! We need to retake it! But inputting this code is still a duplicate video
you need to make as i remember 3 videos of his wife and you only got 1 video

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
There is no error in mode game master861 updated for 0.9 everything work fine save work in load to, download game before extract game test archive but make sure you have 7-zip or winrar updated to latest version put game folder mode file inside game exe and start new game if you played game before finish the the mission step by step you cant finish new content before finish the old one for example to ask maid to find ring you need to finish asking Lidia money to buy camera then maid take MC to room and Blackmail him after finish this you can ask for ring to maid also in profile media off maid those hearts to check are hard to see cuz is white they are below pictures to left side, also for cam show mc to make money and anal scene with maid and ex boyfriend trio and Billard minigame scene you can skip those fast just doit wrong 3 or 4 times and skip button gone apear for all, also to put phone to record Lidia you can doit at night only in nightstand to the left of bed MC i finish game without any error.
If that is the case, does it need something to show it? cause i been trying to put it and the i dont show up

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
In order to win the fights in the billiard hall and the park I used a cheat.
In the billiard (against Dude) the mc won it without having started training, and in the park against both opponents (Dude and Cross-eyed), the mc won them after having done the first training with Mikhail (after getting his ring back) and receiving the first fight card.

Edit on line 108 of the 00console.rpy file:

...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

by

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

to be able to open the command console by pressing the SHIFT+O keys inside the game.

Save the game on this screen, before starting the fight with Dude, so you can reload if you lose the fight:
select Edit deck to choose the cards you want to use in that fight, if you haven't chosen them before by opening the phone and selecting the Cards icon.
In Selected cards discard the defence cards, and then in Avaiable cards choose from the cards you have, the attack cards to replace the defence cards you discarded before. In my case in Selected cards I chose these cards from the ones I had before I started this fight:
After entering the screen that initiates the fight, open the command console by pressing the SHIFT+O keys and increase the energy of the mc. In this example I gave him 24 for the fight with Dude

so open the command console with SHIFT+O and paste or type:
player.energy = 24
then press Enter, type:
exit
and press Enter again to exit the command console
And in this example I gave 32 for the fight with Cross-eyed
player.energy = 32
try to get the mc to connect all the hits in the attack, without the opponent managing to block any of his attacks, to try to subtract as much life as possible from the opponent's energy bar in each round. If the mc loses the fight, reload it using the save you made before starting it and try increasing the value of player.energy, which has a limit where no matter how much you increase it, it has no effect.

When I won that fight with Cross-eyed on the first try, Vanessa mentioned that the mc had lost that fight before, where she went for help and when she came back there was no one there. So it seems that maybe if the mc loses the fight with Cross-eyed in the first encounter, there is a scene that you lose if you win it on the first try.
After beating Cross-eyed in the fight, Vanessa tells him to go to the University infirmary (where she is the nurse) the next day for a check-up. That triggers an event with the mc and Vanessa at the University infirmary.

DFAS GEHT BEI MIR LEIDER NICHT

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
ich komme mit 2 sachen nicht weiter,das erste ist mit den park obwol ich training gemacht habe mit michail und alle karten drine habe und das zweite ist mit den handy kaufen? kann mir da einer helfen bitte

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
ich komme mit 2 sachen nicht weiter,das erste ist mit den park obwol ich training gemacht habe mit michail und alle karten drine habe und das zweite ist mit den handy kaufen? kann mir da einer helfen bitte
Du darfst nur die 1 Kosten Karten im Deck haben. Damit kannst du beide Kämpfe gewinnen.
Und wo kaufst du ein Handy? Ich habe nur eine Kamera gekauft und das war recht einfach.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
DFAS GEHT BEI MIR LEIDER NICHT
Select Edit deck, discard Defend cards and replace them with Attack cards from your deck. Save the game (so you can reload it if Derek loses the fight), open the command console to increase Derek's energy (⚡) before the fight starts, which adds up to more lightning symbols (⚡) on the left side of the screen.
And try to connect all the hits using the attack cards on the opponent to subtract as much energy as possible from his life bar in each round. If you fail to connect all the hits and Derek loses the fight, reload the game using the previous save, and replay the fight.
I use the command console to increase Derek's energy and take screenshots in both fights for that post, and Derek win both with energy to spare in the Cross-eyed fight which is the hardest as it's Lvl 4.
And if not enable the arrow to be able to skip the fight using the in-game cheat.
as coment in the spoiler of this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12704635

In my case I already played the game and deleted it from my pc disk.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
super ich habe da kein pfeil trotz mod,danke dir
All those cheats with the command console or using the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM), which is another alternative to be able to search and edit those same variables, I tested them (making also screenshots) on my copy of the game (Version: 1.0.01013 Normal and Extra). And it's not the first time I use the cheat of increasing the mc's energy to be able to win combats in Ren'Py games, because it's a simple way to win fights in most of them.
So at least all those cheats worked in the full 1.0.01010 and 1.0.01013 versions for pc (not compressed or for android) that I downloaded from this thread when I played it. No idea why the same doesn't happen with your copy of the game.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
super ich habe da kein pfeil trotz mod,danke dir
Und noch ein kurzer Hinweis: Das hier ist ein englischsprachiges Forum, wenn du nicht die Löschung deiner Posts bzw. einen Bann riskieren willst, schreib bitte deine Posts auf Englisch (z.B. mit ).

Short notice: this is an English language forum, if you don't want to risk getting your posts deleted or getting banned try to write your posts using the English language (e.g. using ).

lord92

Jul 31, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/pool/pool.rpyc", line 38, in script call
�:�-�:6�R��.�����C�e�w��{]ֈ'6�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 75, in script call
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 43, in script call
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/webcam_ladyx.rpyc", line 8, in script call
]
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 67, in script call
��;d�H��QO��w
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/Ivan_office/nout.rpyc", line 13, in script call
ã�����O@�W�*I��<�H4MIԏ����>�O{��}D�����B쇼�X��rЕwZI�CL�a<|��9�;�a#�-�� �7�2Ф�:ا���nO�_��/�U��5wI����y�o��7�%�Q��4�ۧ�R�"��f�u�|.��6��� x��z��] xڅW_��=�"����Aӎ��4��
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hero_room/webcam_ladyx.rpyc", line 8, in script call
]
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_script/pc/pc label.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/pool/pool.rpyc", line 38, in script call
�:�-�:6�R��.�����C�e�w��{]ֈ'6�
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 75, in script call
��;d�H��QO��w
]
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 67, in script call
��;d�H��QO��w
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/Ivan_office/nout.rpyc", line 13, in script call
ã�����O@�W�*I��<�H4MIԏ����>�O{��}D�����B쇼�X��rЕwZI�CL�a<|��9�;�a#�-�� �7�2Ф�:ا���nO�_��/�U��5wI����y�o��7�%�Q��4�ۧ�R�"��f�u�|.��6��� x��z��] xڅW_��=�"����Aӎ��4��
]
��;d�H��QO��w
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
My Cute Roommate 2 1.0.01010extra
Sun Mar 10 18:50:11 2024

djdevastate

Apr 16, 2020
If you mean the task of trying to hack Ivan's computer with the first memory card that Rita gave to Derek in the Chemistry Lab at the University. You have to open the inventory, select the icon of the first memory card with the mouse, hold down the mouse button after selecting it to be able to drag it over the icon of the camera, which does not have to be the MK1 but an MK2 or higher, which are the ones with a memory card reader. After dragging the memory card icon over the camera icon in the inventory, a warning appears when I combine them, replacing those two icons with the icon of a camera with the memory inserted. Then you have to select the cable icon in the inventory and then the Ivan's laptop to start the hack.
If you are referring to the second memory card that Rita gives to Derek after an event in a chemistry class in Lecture Hall, you cannot yet combine that second memory card with the camera, because all sugests are that this task will be continued in the next game update.

And in order to complete the task "Put the phone on the nightstand" that you have to complete first in the task "Lida's video", an alternative is to edit line 209 of the file hero_quests.ini:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc\game\db\quests\hero_quests.ini
replacing in the line 209:
daytime = evening night
by
daytime = evening
which was what at least I did in order to complete that task "Put the phone on the nightstand", which was bugged by not having done some "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" tasks in the correct order as I commented in this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12627005
You are a fucking genius bro. Fixed for me

Reactions: CAT0X0

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Help can't complete the mini game where you to pleasure her while the ex have her at gun point on android is there any way to skip this.
The mini games in the first was tedious but passable this one is not at least for me

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes