2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
In my experience, the best way to play Astaros games - and I know, it sucks - is to start over every time. I had troubles, errors and bugs with every update in Girl House and MCR2. But since I started over I had zero problems and bugs. And that's the case with every update.
Need the Persistant file along with the save for the gallery if you could. TY

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
I finished the game problems I have 5 messages that appear on the phone when I want to read the messages nothing more

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
Game crash on start by using latest Joiplay and Renpy. Error message:
File "game/_script/redistributable/ConfigParser.rpy", line 244: invalid syntax
raise TypeError, "first argument must be string or compiled pattern"
Has anybody a solution?

thatcheese02

Apr 10, 2021
Personally, I like the game, but I find it quite annoying that almost every time a new update appears, I have to play it from the beginning in order for it to work correctly... It took me a while but I played the game from the beginning again, because the old saves were corrupted again. As an idea for those who want to play it from the beginning. The game runs perfectly and has no bugs if you start with a new game. I also leave the save here for those who want to see the full unlocked gallery.
Tks but we need persistent without it we cant unlock the gallery from menu

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

Ygbhhjjjjj

Jan 31, 2024
Game crash on start by using latest Joiplay and Renpy. Error message:
File "game/_script/redistributable/ConfigParser.rpy", line 244: invalid syntax
raise TypeError, "first argument must be string or compiled pattern"
Has anybody a solution?
Do the game work on joyplay ?? And how

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
hi man a new update came out

focus123

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I like the game, but I find it quite annoying that almost every time a new update appears, I have to play it from the beginning in order for it to work correctly... It took me a while but I played the game from the beginning again, because the old saves were corrupted again. As an idea for those who want to play it from the beginning. The game runs perfectly and has no bugs if you start with a new game. I also leave the save here for those who want to see the full unlocked gallery.
you need to provide the persisent file

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
Jan 2, 2021
In my experience, the best way to play Astaros games - and I know, it sucks - is to start over every time. I had troubles, errors and bugs with every update in Girl House and MCR2. But since I started over I had zero problems and bugs. And that's the case with every update.
Sad, but true. This is a serious problem on his games. I hope that, eventually, he finds a way to make it better.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Astaros made the same mistake UberPie did :LUL:
He wasted five months of time just to make a sex scene with the shop NPC :KEK:
That's it. Only one sex scene after five moths of development time:HideThePain:
What was the point of that nurse scene?!:WaitWhat:
No Lida, No Rita, No Olya, No Anya. Literally hottest babes in game. Katya's story not continued after the cliffhanger from the previous update. :FacePalm:
I am absolutely shocked. This guy has no clue. On top of that he lost 264 subscribers throughout those five months. He is still looking good, but what he is wasting is the time needed to create his own opportunity for a better legacy...Especially after the disappointment Girl House was...:WeSmart:
I got the ointment (latest update)
but I don't know what to do next
please help

Servand

Dec 6, 2022
Need help guys
1717002931452.png

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpy", line 721: expected statement.
npc hero activate ivan3
^

File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpy", line 786: expected statement.
npc rdean activate rdean_katya
^

File "game/_content/city2/college/toilet/katya7.rpy", line 315: expected statement.
npc agent activate agent3a
^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 426: expected statement.
npc hero activate gadget_store2
^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 427: expected statement.
npc hero activate upgrade_camera
^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 433: expected statement.
npc hero activate upgrade_camera
^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 444: expected statement.
npc lia complete lia7
^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 445: expected statement.
npc lia activate lia8
1717002956190.png

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes