2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Serghick

Dec 3, 2017
Does this game have a SCENE gallery, instead of useless image one?

UPD: No it doesn't. Have to wait for an unnoficial version of that. Have no idea why devs keep doing that.

Last edited:

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Just when you think the game progression couldn't get any worse, the latest update did just that. It's like the entire game was redone so the ONLY constant is the inability to make any money since the webcam event NEVER triggers and Ivan wants nothing to do with it. Updates are supposed to continue the game NOT rewrite the story and progression. A perfect example of how fucked up the game is: Go into the office with only the memory card, click on the laptop, get message that my camera needs to be upgraded. Guess what, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CAMERA because there is NO MONEY!!! Then there's the fact you can't even create a new channel on the sex chat to require the webcam in the first place.

Only a piss poorly coded by ignorant script kiddies would produce such a ridiculous error. Talk about proof the code was NEVER tested before it was released. Save your drive space and don't waste your time with this pathetic excuse for a game.

Script kiddies never cease to amaze me with their laziness and lack of common sense. Apparently, the phrase 'structured programming' means nothing to them. No wonder the cyberworld is such a haven for hackers.

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Just when you think the game progression couldn't get any worse, the latest update did just that. It's like the entire game was redone so the ONLY constant is the inability to make any money since the webcam event NEVER triggers and Ivan wants nothing to do with it. Updates are supposed to continue the game NOT rewrite the story and progression. Script kiddies never cease to amaze me with their laziness and lack of common sense. Apparently, the phrase 'structured programming' means nothing to them. No wonder the cyberworld is such a haven for hackers.
So no new scenes with Lida?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Out of curiosity is anyone ever gonna update the description of this game? I mean it's been 2 1/2 years and at least a handful of updates; by now it should be possible to get something a little more accurate than reusing the exact same description as the first game especially since it doesn't make any sense to have the ugly duckling turned boneable swan be the MC's cousin if there's not gonna be incest.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Who knows? No money to do anything and no opportunity to answer any riddles at the gadget store.
Damnn. Well atleast you get to play the game . As for me download it extract it file said to be corrupted and couldn't play for shiii.

SergiCrox55

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to upload Olya's photos in the PC version?

Yeah. I played the entire new version but nowhere did the photoshoot option with Olya appear. What's more, the shopping option for the dresses didn't even appear on the phone. If someone has a "save" right when you get there, it would be very helpful, because I only need to play that part.

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Play Roulette, win. SAVE. Play again if you loose LOAD SAFE until you WIN and SAVE again.......build up your $$$ ;)
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.
In theLast versions I download the universal renpy mod and enter any amount of money you want.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes