2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Chrd

Jul 7, 2019
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.
hint...Roulette...start with $20 you get from tips given when you set up your own channel next to Lady X

Chrd

Jul 7, 2019
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.
Last update, never had riddles, work your way around it. Cam show, Roulette.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure what you guys getting at the game runs fine for me so far now bugs or what ever only thing is that you can not load are save from are prev version.

Reactions: Chrd

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Screenshot 2024-05-30 145901.png

I recently downloaded and unpacked a game, which appears to contain malware. My antivirus software, Windows Defender on Windows 11 Pro, has detected the Trojan

Trojan/Wacatac.B!ml within the game files.

To verify this, I uninstalled the game and deleted the virus. I then redownloaded and reinstalled the game, and the same malware was detected again.

Please investigate this issue and provide guidance on the next steps for resolution.

dsadsda

May 8, 2022
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
can u update the mod for the latest version

Reactions: Punto

master861

Nov 4, 2022
View attachment 3685836

I recently downloaded and unpacked a game, which appears to contain malware. My antivirus software, Windows Defender on Windows 11 Pro, has detected the Trojan

Trojan/Wacatac.B!ml within the game files.

To verify this, I uninstalled the game and deleted the virus. I then redownloaded and reinstalled the game, and the same malware was detected again.

Please investigate this issue and provide guidance on the next steps for resolution.
Dit you download the compressed version? Because i checked my files ther all clean and that file to

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone please help me?
When I ask at the Photo Shop Girl the SD Reader the game crash.
This is the error:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x00000000066d9e90>:
File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 140, in <module>
NameError: name 'menu_lia_cr' is not defined

PeterMaslin

May 30, 2023
This is the error:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x00000000066d9e90>:
i get the same was just coming to post this , havent seen any other errors , just everytime i do this it crashes and no option to skip etc.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
This is the error:

I can only say not sure why this happens i dont get any bug and i completet the newest version.
This is now for all what is comming read it carefull and follow the steps.
1: Start the game go to prefrences
2: press on Clear persistent data make sure you press on yes on the question that comes up
3: close the game with press on quit
4: start the game again and make sure you beginn are new game dont load any prev save file

Reactions: ignant

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Dit you download the compressed version? Because i checked my files ther all clean and that file to

I downloaded this and then extract and then that ( Trojaner /Wacatac.B!ml )
Screenshot 2024-05-30 145901.png

And here the ( Trojan /Wacatac.B!ml )

m,lklklklkl.png Screenshot 2024-05-30 163532.png

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Reactions: Lordfugi

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Lordfugi
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes