2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone upload a complete save with the entire gallery, I can't get the image from the photo session

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Update ?

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.
In your first camshow you get a 400 tip from Lady X. Use that money to gamble on roulette. You need to complete some quests before you get the riddle. I played the latest update and worked for me atleast.

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Clicking on .exe file after extracting it. The games loads when it reach the final loading point the application just simply stops. Also when opening for first time Microsoft windows defender activates asking to not run the exe file. I bypass it and clicked on run anyway.

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
i believe may be the game has a file which might change the Windows certification and it is caught by the Windows Defender

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
If that happens to me with all the games, from what you can see it is some new function of Windows Defender, does anyone know how to remove it so that it is not always doing that because? It happens to me with all games

Chrd

Jul 7, 2019
Roulette costs money to play so that's not gonna work since you NEVER have a means to get any $$$ in the first place. Try playing a new game in the latest update and no mods and see how completely messed up the game is now. A long list of tasks that ALL require a camera of some type. Can't get the webcam because it's never made available via the riddles.
hint...Roulette...start with $20 you get from tips given when you set up your own channel next to Lady X

Chrd

Jul 7, 2019
Last update, never had riddles, work your way around it. Cam show, Roulette.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure what you guys getting at the game runs fine for me so far now bugs or what ever only thing is that you can not load are save from are prev version.

Reactions: Chrd

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Screenshot 2024-05-30 145901.png

I recently downloaded and unpacked a game, which appears to contain malware. My antivirus software, Windows Defender on Windows 11 Pro, has detected the Trojan

Trojan/Wacatac.B!ml within the game files.

To verify this, I uninstalled the game and deleted the virus. I then redownloaded and reinstalled the game, and the same malware was detected again.

Please investigate this issue and provide guidance on the next steps for resolution.

dsadsda

May 8, 2022
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
can u update the mod for the latest version

Reactions: Punto
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes