2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Man At Arms

Apr 30, 2019
how do you open consol?
Save game outside of school:

Go to %appdat%\RenPy\MCR2
(C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2, at least in Windows 10)

upload it to
Set map_button from 0 to one. Download the savegame and replace it in %appdat%\RenPy\MCR2 folder. Reload your save in game.

Worked for me, but can't give any guarantee that something gets broken this way.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I enjoyed my cute roommate
Girlhouse was a complete waste of time

is this worth it bros?
this developer has been pretty trash lately

• Haha
Reactions: pixado7875

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
I think the dev is only coming out with these updates to feed his drug habit

This shit is genuinely terrible compared to the 1st MCR/MCC :KEK:

Reactions: acondo

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
and again a scamming bullshit of update
cant lerave from home to buy camera
cant elave from school to any place at all
cant anything at all again
like last time.....
this game is again just a fucking bullshit scam like his girl house bullshit.. just all is full of bugs

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I liked My Cute Roommate (Cousin) although it felt a bit grindy, it was relatively simple. I also liked Girl House to some degree, even though it really felt rushed towards the end and had a lot of plot holes in that already sparse storyline. The game had a lot of potential which the developer wasn't keen on realising. Right now with this new title, it feels like he is just trying to keep the patreons hopeful trying to suck on the success of the prequel.
Add to that the fact that the MCs become younger with each game. From 20 to 18 to 12 y/o and there isn't even a shota tag.

Thanks but no thanks. Will not be endorsing or reviewing this title, especially now reading the earlier comments about lack of updates and actual content. Bad rep spreads like wildfire.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How original.

To make a game with the EXACT SAME DESCRIPTION of your former game.
Did your mind melt or is this a remake or what?

• Haha
Reactions: pixado7875

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Save game outside of school:

Go to %appdat%\RenPy\MCR2
(C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2, at least in Windows 10)

upload it to
Set map_button from 0 to one. Download the savegame and replace it in %appdat%\RenPy\MCR2 folder. Reload your save in game.

Worked for me, but can't give any guarantee that something gets broken this way.
There is no map button value for me in the save editor. Only Map_mode, and it's already set to 1. Could you upload?

Reactions: TurboGaming1

taru

Apr 23, 2018
why does it have to be a weird version of every single mc on these games hope one day there will be multiple different mc

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Well i found a bug- when you're in the airplane and fly to russia when it says fly to russia complete on the screen if you go and load a save from the airplane seat just after the stewardess scene it breaks and sends you to the main menu (the fly to russia complete) needs to be on the screen to reproduce the bug

Reactions: watermankaku
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes