KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of the game [v0.3] (265MB):
PC -
MAC-
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thanks. Now, a new question. Will there be an IC patch, or is there a way to say how the people are related to each other? Because the synopsis says you move in with your cousin.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
You have to select a specific angle for each pose. I think it's 1-4, 2-3, 3-4. She says which angle to do after each unsuccessful session. "Let's try a third angle for the second pose" which means you have to angle 3 for pose 2.
it worked thank u so mush

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok ran in to a snag after talking with the guy in the photo club when i try to go to buy the camre they're is no map or promt to show where to go and whats next?

elmariachi2021

Jan 7, 2021
Guys can you tell me the name of this one game. One guy moves in into this russian house. His boss or something decided to lodge him there instead of a hotel but whatever...And our MC, he is a young full blooded man that meets his boss' wife and daughter and starts flirting with them. Then of course it escalates further into a relationship...And itt all happens in that one russian house and maybe there's a school also...
I just can't remember the name... :WaitWhat:
Denos City

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
this ties perfectly to me calling him a wimp early and goes to show what is truly wrong with his mindset.
ALSO spoiler ALERT

wtf.jpg

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Guys can you tell me the name of this one game. One guy moves in into this russian house. His boss or something decided to lodge him there instead of a hotel but whatever...And our MC, he is a young full blooded man that meets his boss' wife and daughter and starts flirting with them. Then of course it escalates further into a relationship...And itt all happens in that one russian house and maybe there's a school also...
I just can't remember the name... :WaitWhat:
I could be wrong but I believe you are talking about Lucky Mark..
Lucky Mark

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The sequel is much smoother than the first one to play, great job dev cant wait for the next update!

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes