2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Same here - after the the fight i'll go to the photo-club and after that i dont have any map to go to the shop.
Did someone solve this problem?

Greets .. Sunset ..
What are you talking about?! This is the whole 0.3 content! You wanted more?! Nope

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Guys can you tell me the name of this one game. One guy moves in into this russian house. His boss or something decided to lodge him there instead of a hotel but whatever...And our MC, he is a young full blooded man that meets his boss' wife and daughter and starts flirting with them. Then of course it escalates further into a relationship...And itt all happens in that one russian house and maybe there's a school also...
I just can't remember the name... :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwe123456rty

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
Same here - after the the fight i'll go to the photo-club and after that i dont have any map to go to the shop.
Did someone solve this problem?

Greets .. Sunset ..
found out you sadly have to start a new game. after that there is a map icon in the top right corner

Offest

Jun 5, 2019
Guys can you tell me the name of this one game. One guy moves in into this russian house. His boss or something decided to lodge him there instead of a hotel but whatever...And our MC, he is a young full blooded man that meets his boss' wife and daughter and starts flirting with them. Then of course it escalates further into a relationship...And itt all happens in that one russian house and maybe there's a school also...
Lucky Mark i think.

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/panacea-v0-7-public-bc.39023/ I think u mean Panacea

Jean-Luk Picard

Sep 19, 2021
Probably you mean the game "Lucky Mark" by Superalex?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Lucky Mark by Super Alex

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Before I download this, is this a continuation of the game? Or is it just a remake of the original? The synopsis on the first page is exactly the same as for the first game, so I want to make sure before I download this one. Thanks.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Before I download this, is this a continuation of the game? Or is it just a remake of the original? The synopsis on the first page is exactly the same as for the first game, so I want to make sure before I download this one. Thanks.
It's a continuation with a different MC and different characters. It is also in the same universe as Girls House.
MC is now the brother of one of the old game's love interests (I'm not really sure about this) but I think you can see him in the first game.

Reactions: Talmadge
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes