2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1642800646226.png

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
The first two full weeks of 2022 are behind us. I've managed to finish the minigame that I was talking about last month, and I finished the new locations as well. The week-long break definitely gave me new inspiration in terms of what to add and how to finish things. I'm certainly going to take advantage of this newly found inspiration and see what else I can do with it, but whether it's going to be for this update or the next one, I'm still unsure. I don't want to delay the update any longer than it's necessary, so that's why I'll see what comes to my mind and whether it would take a long time to create or not. In any case, this was a good week, and I'm quite pleased with it. I hope your start of 2022 was just as successful.
Thank you for support!
See you next week.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1642800865740.png

Unlocked

Hello everyone, It's time to slowly return from the holidays and get back to work. I hope you enjoyed your holidays as well, and I want to wish you all a happy new year! I'm going to start working again tomorrow to bring this update to a successful end. I will keep this post short since there is not really much to report or talk about, but I am glad to see you all in 2022, and I hope we'll make this year a great one. Thank you for your support and patience!
Happy New Year everyone!
See you next week with a more regular post.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So any news? Why do I even ask (It's feeling so much like Girl House). Just wait and wait and then the end of the game? Come on Man it's next week?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I did give up on Girl House, not my game. I played My Cute Cousin/Roomamate and thought that was better. But this seems like the best of them, so just waiting for next upgrade. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1643748545718.png

News
Hello everyone,
Sorry for missing news last week. Things became slightly more hectic on the IRL side, and I had to focus on slightly different things than just game development. Good news is that the update is basically finished, I just need to test it. Bad news is that I couldn't get it all done in January. So the release will be later this week, I just don't know which day exactly. I'm sorry about that, I really wanted to get it out in January and start new month fresh.
Thank you that you waited so long.
See you all later this week with the release!

Last edited:

valera505

Apr 5, 2020

News
Hello everyone,
Sorry for missing news last week. Things became slightly more hectic on the IRL side, and I had to focus on slightly different things than just game development. Good news is that the update is basically finished, I just need to test it. Bad news is that I couldn't get it all done in January. So the release will be later this week, I just don't know which day exactly. I'm sorry about that, I really wanted to get it out in January and start new month fresh.
Thank you that you waited so long.
See you all later this week with the release!
thank you buddy

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1644086941845.png

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
New update is here. You can now finally visit the new school and meet some new characters there. The new minigame is also included, and I hope it will be slightly better than my previous iterations. I also included one more minigame in this update, but that one you pretty much recognize from my previous projects, as it wasn't changed in any major way.
Thank you for your support and patience.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Google
(old saves temporarily do not work, details below)

Mega
(old saves temporarily do not work, details below)

Sorry guys, I have no idea what happened with this version. The new version of Ren'Py doesn't seem to start properly on Windows (but all the other platforms are fine). I've rebuilt the update on an older version of Ren'Py where the game works normally, but as a result of this downgrade all previous save files are broken. I hope to fix this tomorrow and release a fixed build where the old save files will work

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

All fixed
Google

Mega

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes