2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png'>:
File "game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1_1.rpy", line 62, in <module>
File "game/_script/functions/relationship.rpy", line 32, in rel
File "game/_script/functions/relationship.rpy", line 9, in change_relationship
KeyError: u'agent'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1_1.rpyc", line 62, in script
"���f��P�[��S�&ҝ����t��E��H���_��臐��Y=z��dBFz���w��I94�M�.���6�+�ξKd�[�Ӆb��|�X�����@�g��b�?١����L���W���p���'5�������P��"��#��Km��2��� H��9Ҭ��� � ��L��5&镊y<�� O��u
File "game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1_1.rpyc", line 62, in script
"���f��P�[��S�&ҝ����t��E��H���_��臐��Y=z��dBFz���w��I94�M�.���6�+�ξKd�[�Ӆb��|�X�����@�g��b�?١����L���W���p���'5�������P��"��#��Km��2��� H��9Ҭ��� � ��L��5&镊y<�� O��u
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_content/city1/airport1/airport1_1.rpy", line 62, in <module>
File "game/_script/functions/relationship.rpy", line 32, in rel
File "game/_script/functions/relationship.rpy", line 9, in change_relationship
KeyError: u'agent'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
My Cute Roommate 2 0.2.1018
Sat Nov 20 15:56:50 2021
i was always get this error in the plane scene

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1637547092555.png

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
One more week has passed and more work got done. However, I would like to use this opportunity to talk a bit about the previous update and the upcoming one. Even though I was sort of satisfied with the previous update, I did see some people saying that it felt too short. I do understand why somebody could feel that way. Even though it had over 300 renders, they were not spread across multiple different events. So that is why I'm going to try to make the next update slightly bigger. I really don't want to be reducing the amount of renders in events, just so that I could fit more of them in each update, which means the obvious solution is to simply make a bigger update :D .
In any case, the next update will be bigger than the previous one. I've also managed to finish one of the mechanics necessary for minigames, which is certainly good news. Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

norgetjejen

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 1512859

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
One more week has passed and more work got done. However, I would like to use this opportunity to talk a bit about the previous update and the upcoming one. Even though I was sort of satisfied with the previous update, I did see some people saying that it felt too short. I do understand why somebody could feel that way. Even though it had over 300 renders, they were not spread across multiple different events. So that is why I'm going to try to make the next update slightly bigger. I really don't want to be reducing the amount of renders in events, just so that I could fit more of them in each update, which means the obvious solution is to simply make a bigger update :D .
In any case, the next update will be bigger than the previous one. I've also managed to finish one of the mechanics necessary for minigames, which is certainly good news. Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

You are doing an amazing work! Will there be any update for mac as well?

hillghost

Jul 7, 2021
What problem?????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
My Cute Roommate 2 0.2.1018
Wed Oct 20 20:53:04 2021
Delete all files in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2
That's how I handled it

Jun 28, 2020

Hello everyone,
Last week of November has passed, so it's time for some news again. I've played around with the new side characters and I'm satisfied with how it turned out. Now I'm just working on creating the missing scenes. I have a pretty good idea of what scenes I want to include in the next update, and hopefully they'll be interesting to you as well. Soon it'll be time to start talking about the release date as well. I just want to make sure I'm not going to trap myself with some deadline that will eventually lead to either cutting a scene to make sure I can stick with it or postponing the release. Neither of those things is pleasant, so I'd like to do my best to avoid it.
Thank you for your continuous support!
See you next week.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Looks like the same shit that he did with Girl House. Great animations and beautiful models, But like GH he left it hanging with no real ending just kind of quit the story. Seams to me this could have the same pattern? Hopefully He will prove me wrong.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1639245051045.png

Unlocked
Weekly news
Hello everyone,
I hope you had a good week. I've spent some time this week looking at game mechanics in other games, and it lead me to a question for you. What game mechanics do you like? What is something you enjoy doing in these games? Puzzles, free roam, hidden events, minigames, upgrading skills.... There are many options and I will be glad to read about your preferences in the comments. Also, what is something you would like to see added into the game? Or even removed if you think something shouldn't be there.
I would like to know which way my community is leaning in terms of these mechanics. It will certainly help with any future decisions regarding these things. Thank you for your feedback.
I will see you again next week.

Jun 28, 2020

Hello everyone,
Another week has passed and it finally hit me that we are almost at the end of 2021. Few more weekly news and we will be have a new year. I've spent this week doing some of the daily routine scenes. Basically making sure the characters actually move around in the house and perform different actions based on which phase of the day it is. It's not the most exciting part of the work, but it's important as well. I still have plans for at least one more exciting scene or maybe two if things go well, but I wanted a break from creating those types of scenes this week. It's not always possible to create interesting "hot" scenes one after another, which is why I'm glad I still had other things to work on. I hope you had a great week and thank you for your comments about minigames last week, I appreciate it.
See you again next week and thank you for your support!

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So, to get this right - this game is basically somewhat a sequel to Girls House, but with the title of the other game done by the Dev? Is the Roommate/Cousin the same? The model was awesome.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So, to get this right - this game is basically somewhat a sequel to Girls House, but with the title of the other game done by the Dev? Is the Roommate/Cousin the same? The model was awesome.
This is supposed to be somewhat of a sequel to My Cute Roommate, but the main character in this one is the son of the Cousin's boss/Barbara's brother (the blonde chick from the first one who looks like daughter from Dating my Daughter who the librarian chick went to live with after being caught by her mom), aka the dude who helped you to get the red folder from her mom so you could save the Roommate/Cousin from getting fired. The roommate/cousin from the first one isn't seen at all, as this game has even totally different environment after the intro than the first one. So the title is pretty much misleading, and is most likely there to just lure more supporters who don't know what it actually is all about, but who liked the original My Cute Roommate.

So, I would say that this is a spin-off rather than proper sequel to the original My Cute Roommate.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This is supposed to be somewhat of a sequel to My Cute Roommate, but the main character in this one is the son of the Cousin's boss/Barbara's brother (the blonde chick from the first one who looks like daughter from Dating my Daughter who the librarian chick went to live with after being caught by her mom), aka the dude who helped you to get the red folder from her mom so you could save the Roommate/Cousin from getting fired. The roommate/cousin from the first one isn't seen at all, as this game has even totally different environment after the intro than the first one. So the title is pretty much misleading, and is most likely there to just lure more supporters who don't know what it actually is all about, but who liked the original My Cute Roommate.

So, I would say that this is a spin-off rather than proper sequel to the original My Cute Roommate.
Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I would agree, the name is probably just to lure more supporters to the game. Which is a shame, the Model of the roommate/Cousin from the original was one of the best ones I have seen (at least for my taste).

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes