2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1635262597803.png

Unlocked
Weekly news
Hello everyone,
Time for another weekly news. I'm already working on the next update, it will include new locations and new characters. I'm also planning to add some new minigames to add more gameplay elements. We're still early in the development stages, but I like how the game is shaping up. I hope to be able to share with you more as development progresses. Have a good weekend and thank you for your support!
See you next week.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is DEV wants build tower with his MC's dick sizes of all games? LMAO

And while models and animations looks good like old games im not sure i want play MC with that much low IQ LOL
Screenshot_2.jpg

BTW why there is no other option then her doing that scene wit black dude? Thats annoying...
Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

mrbaluga

Nov 28, 2017
Personally, I think this game is fantastic and the visuals, animations, girls, and even MC's cock are amazing.

I played through 0.1 on Mac. Anyone have the 0.2 update for mac?

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Is the game "end" when I have seen Lida swimming pool event and Maid/Gulya stealing money event?
Seems like no way for the time to continue to night for the dinner.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why is there so much lag in this game? MCR1 also had this problem, but here it is more worse. And the dev is still being a dick with the no rollback.

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
It's nice to know he tries to continue with the "lore" of his games but I hope it doesn't turn out to be a grinding fest like the first one did.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1636379233579.png

Weekly news
Hello everyone,
Another weeks has gone by so it's time for some news. The work is continuing on the development of new characters and I also started to look into some new minigames. I have some ideas that I would like turn into reality, but we'll see how it goes. Not all ideas lead to fun minigames when actually developed. Some can also take way too much development time and that's not what I want either. In short, I want something fun and easy to implement for the next update or the update after that depending on how it all goes. I always thought minigames add a nice gameplay aspect to otherwise linear games, so I'd like to add something fresh into MCR2. We'll see how it goes, in the meantime take a look at this week's preview.
I hope you had a great weekend and thank you for your support!
See you again next week.

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 1490953

Weekly news
Hello everyone,
Another weeks has gone by so it's time for some news. The work is continuing on the development of new characters and I also started to look into some new minigames. I have some ideas that I would like turn into reality, but we'll see how it goes. Not all ideas lead to fun minigames when actually developed. Some can also take way too much development time and that's not what I want either. In short, I want something fun and easy to implement for the next update or the update after that depending on how it all goes. I always thought minigames add a nice gameplay aspect to otherwise linear games, so I'd like to add something fresh into MCR2. We'll see how it goes, in the meantime take a look at this week's preview.
I hope you had a great weekend and thank you for your support!
See you again next week.
the legend

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1636936577530.png

Hello everyone,

Another week has passed, so it's time for some news, even though not much has changed since last week. I'm still working on new minigames, locations and characters. I quite like the level of quality in this new game and I would like to keep it that way, which means even the new mechanics and minigames have to be equally good. You will be the judge of that when it comes out, but I hope it will meet the necessary bar. In short, I'm getting to the point where I want to be with these minigames and mechanics, but it still needs a bit more time.

Thank you for your patience and support!

See you next week.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, MC still looks like Kindergarten or even worse: aging backwards.
Unfortunately this has a taste of paedophilie. Can't understand what's so hot about
being a baby faced greenhorn.

Für den, der's mog is des a wahnsinn.
Easily explained...people who wanted those hot cheerleaders in high school, but never got the chance, and as they got older, they grew fantasies of being with hot high school girls..;..cause as humans, we seem to get interested in things that we struggled to acquire throughout life.
In real life, of course, I could never see myself doing something with an underage girl, but in the fantasy world, I can pretend maybe I am also growing younger and getting a second chance at those high school hotties.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes