2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v0.2.1018 unfortunately WITHOUT Ripson WT, Gallery unlock and Replay mod
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Note: If Ripson updates the mod later it *may* be added in "/Wills747/my.cute.roommate.two/game" folder.
Updated my compressed Android port to 0.2.1018

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What happened to the CIA agent that flashes you her toy on the plane? Did she parachute out while I was banging the stewardress? Was she in the cockpit flying the damn plane, inquiring minds want to know? Where did she go?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how much sex content there is from the get go with this one. I've played both the prequel for this, and Girl House, and I found it took a while to get started into full sex scenes and creampies. This one kind of just launches you straight in.

Animations are definitely incredible; one can definitely see how the dev has improved since the prequel game.

Saying that, I was really disappointed with the deus ex machina he did on Girl House - mainly because I felt there was still plenty of potential, but was just given a quick deus ex machina to finish it off, rather than dragging it out. Also, content is a little sparse at the moment, but heck, it's pretty much a brand new game, so no real surprise there.

I have high hopes for this game, but I can already say is that I'm a fan of the current sex scenes, especially with the prominent creampies. :D

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
the boob so big... so health care is free +free boob job in America now? oh wait maybe is game base in UK national health care "_" heheh

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
A solid start, a little too much "big dick hypnosis" for my liking, but the models and renders are top notch. Can't wait to see more of the CIA agent (^_^).

Suggestion: Just enable full rollback. When I'm playing a game like this I want to explore the extra side-content from the obviously wrong dialogue choices, it's fun for me, and rollback is the most convenient way to do it and still continue with the story afterwards. Adding anti-rollback features, like the renpy.block_rollback() calls that were inserted all over the place in My Cute Room Mate 1 and config.hard_rollback_limit = 1 in this game, are simply un-fun and hurts the game play experience overall. This is a sandbox game, not a no-choices kinetic novel, so please consider letting us have fun our way.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
What problem?????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
My Cute Roommate 2 0.2.1018
Wed Oct 20 20:53:04 2021

Solution: Start a new game, you're welcome.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
if u want to know now already what u can expect from this game .. go take alook at the game girl house ....and the foum postings ...
bugshit, shit updates, more fixes than renders and so on and on ....have fun with this dev and his new rushed bugfest game

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Well just played through the current version, this game is real trash, like the last game... the devs first game was pretty damn good then he just took a turn with girl house and this one, it's so garbage he's not even trying anymore

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes