2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
There is a bug in PC version. If you do Dean and Doc and then click the '?' it says end-of-content which is probably left over from v0.1. Instead there should be a hint to go to the airport and continue ...
I get that bug saying "no new content" under the hint "?" too. But when I click on the airport it shows that it's still a WIP. Is there something I am missing or is the game truly bugged? Sounds like PC is ok.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Yes on PC (airport and arrival in Russia).
OK so I do have an issue with my PC->MAC conversion then... Is there any trick to getting into the airport? I'm not allowed to go home until "I've fixed my issue" but clicking on the doctor or school has no "!" above the heads of the females to interact...When I click airport it says it is still a "work in progress". I know there is a bug when you click the "?" that states: "there is no new content in this version"... But am I missing something?...Is there some monotonous item (like a small patch on the screen) that needs to be "clicked" before the airport "opens"? For RenPy I've never had issues updating an out-of-date MAC version using the PC files...So this would be a first!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I get that bug saying "no new content" under the hint "?" too. But when I click on the airport it shows that it's still a WIP. Is there something I am missing or is the game truly bugged? Sounds like PC is ok.
Besides the misleading hint everything worked fine for me. I went to Russia and later checked the gallery if I got all (6) scenes.

Oct 8, 2019
I may not be the first to mention this, if not this may seem like nitpicking buuuuuut the first preview image is not from this game. It is from a game by the same dev (Girl House) but that is not this one.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I may not be the first to mention this, if not this may seem like nitpicking buuuuuut the first preview image is not from this game. It is from a game by the same dev (Girl House) but that is not this one.
that scene is in the game though .....as a stripper video, which the mc use to fap on ..lol

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Cho sh

Sep 12, 2019
What problem?????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script/classes/NPC.rpy", line 5, in <module>
setattr(store,key,Character(characters_codex[key][p.format('name')]+":",
KeyError: u'korean_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
My Cute Roommate 2 0.2.1018
Wed Oct 20 20:53:04 2021

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I liked the idea of a sequel for "My Cute Roommate" because I think there was left lots of things still to cover, but seeing that this is actually not a sequel but more of a spin off was kinda disappointing. So it's basically Astaros just riding with the fame and name of the first one here. It is even made really early clear that this indeed is a spin off, when we are taken away from the original setup to somewhere in Russia, far away from the familiar characters and set up from the first game. Derek is also portrayed as being a total retard this whole time, which is kinda off setting as he is supposed to be a college kid, kinda like the mc also was in the first one, yet Derek still acts more like a middle schooler with his thoughts and even actions. I wish that the writing will get better soon, because right now it's complete trash. However it's still in early phases, so I'm willing to give it some time to get better and show if there actually is more potential in it.

So maybe the better name for this would be "My Cute Roommate: Spin Off - Derek Goes To Russia" or something like that, because this one has absolutely nothing to do with the "My Cute Roommate", so the name is pretty misleading here.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
You do realize that all the models for all DAZ are the same right? The only thing 'stolen' from any other game is the lack of making all the models more customized each time. But hey, if that means more overall renders that's all for the good. If you don't like the game why bother replying? Just head out quietly.
Do you really believe he paid the Interactive license? no, im even sure you dont know what this licsense is. stfu.
My critic has lots of good parts in it, and i want motivate other Devs to move their asses and use the tools to change your protagonist insteat of use the same regular shit like others.

Simple Rule, if you lazy, peoples like me will not invest money. Do you invest money? i dont think so. If you want get my 10 dollars in a month for support your game, earn it.

Reactions: RRX
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes