2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I would agree, the name is probably just to lure more supporters to the game. Which is a shame, the Model of the roommate/Cousin from the original was one of the best ones I have seen (at least for my taste).
Yeah you play as the little brother that the original MC cucks in My Cute R/Cousin, (we fucked his mom and sister), a couple years later i think, after he gets bit by a magical dick enlargement fly, and is forced to go to college in Russia.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1639962416737.png
Hello everyone,

I'll start with the most important thing, release date of the next update will be next month. I was hoping to get everything done this month and release it still in 2021, but I can already see it would just lead to more issues and eventually a delayed release. Sorry about this, especially if you were hoping to play it during your holidays. I also have one smaller thing to discuss, based on your comments about minigames and puzzles, I would like to do a poll to see where the majority stands. Plus, it will help me decide whether all minigames should be skippable or potentially lead to some special rewards for completing them.

Thank you for your support and see you next week for the last news in 2021!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Under the 0.2 release Patreon post his subscribers were asking if there is any more content. People were sure the game was bugged, and there is more game to play after the new mom leaves the swimming pool area...
We don't want mini games...just scenes of the three hot blondes from the game logo getting fucked.

Last edited:

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1640387103623.png
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hello everyone,
I know it's not Sunday yet, but I thought it would be better to write the last news of 2021 today. I was able to get some work done this week before things started to be all about the holiday stuff, which makes me happy. Now I would like to thank all of you for your support this year. It wouldn't be possible to keep creating games like MCR2 without you. I hope you get to spend the last days of 2021 in good company and enjoying the holiday's spirit. Thank you for staying with me throughout this whole crazy year of 2021.
I wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See you in 2022!

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 1561267
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hello everyone,
I know it's not Sunday yet, but I thought it would be better to write the last news of 2021 today. I was able to get some work done this week before things started to be all about the holiday stuff, which makes me happy. Now I would like to thank all of you for your support this year. It wouldn't be possible to keep creating games like MCR2 without you. I hope you get to spend the last days of 2021 in good company and enjoying the holiday's spirit. Thank you for staying with me throughout this whole crazy year of 2021.
I wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See you in 2022!
That Butt!!!

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
He just trying to do this game better with new mini-games, but as for me, this game just need 2 things: more people to develop the game and good interesting story of main characters. He can just use old characters, but complete their storyses. Not like GH he made. If u played MCR, u must know, that story of Jessica was at least not so bad, but I cant said the same with this game and the previous one

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
i absolutly love the render of this game and also the game that he has done until now and i don't have any problems about the story. I'am waiting for the next update to go out impatiently.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Beauler any one Beauler .... Beauler??? Looks like the dev is doing the same thing all over again (Girl House/ Island of Lust)
No real news for 3 weeks??? Whats going on? any news?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Beauler any one Beauler .... Beauler??? Looks like the dev is doing the same thing all over again (Girl House/ Island of Lust)
No real news for 3 weeks??? Whats going on? any news?
Okay, reeeeaal OT - it's Bueller btw, Ferris Bueller ...

Reactions: EvilGood

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
What is the deal with no main screen? The game starts up from the beginning every time you load it up, you have to hit esc and load your game. REALLY annoying.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes