2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

acarlux

Jul 20, 2017
after the stream and renting the photostudio where can i buy the camera. I'm keep going to the store and telling the girl that i need a camera but there's no option for buying one

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How to make money : setup your webcam site (triggers by talking to the camera vendor girl).
Once it is done, make a show.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
this game is going to get rushed ending, just like developer previous games (MCT1, Girl house) and his "friends game" island of lust

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This dev just doesn't get it...On the menu screen there are three hot blondes...all he needs to do is make content with them...
Instead he made another scene with Katya...
He lied and didnt make any sex scenes with the Dean...he literally quit half way through...
Who the hell asked for the new web cam girl spam? Imagine if the dev continued with Lida, Anya or the Dean...You know...actuall content...
Talk to the Dean 2023
Buy new bikini for Lida 2024
Get the data from Ivan's laptop 2025
Buy a mobile 2026
Finish the photoshot with Anya 2027(the content with should have been done this update btw...)
For fucks sake the Anya photoshoot is now one year in the making...
The gym content is completely useless. We don't get to bang the Dean. On top of that there is no point to it. Ffs The MC can't even work out in it. Dev is obsessed with mini games?! The gym is the perfect opportunity! This could help us in increasing stats needed for scoring with the dean sex...
I clearly see the problem...
When i play these updates i don't feel that any progress is being accomplished...It's just random spam...The dev really needs to concentrate on one girl and do serious scenes for her...It feels like we are being feed with bread crumbs...

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
whenever i try to enter the master bedroom it gives an error and the game crashes and when I try to enter the photos folder on the computer the game also crashes

and the game tells me to find Olya in her room but I've tried for a week at all hours and she never shows up in her room

and by the way who is Tolik the game says I should talk to him but I don't remember who he is

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes