2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Crimsom00

Oct 1, 2018
I only played the first release, is there enough content worth of download again or better wait more? (Sry for the english)

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
whenever i try to enter the master bedroom it gives an error and the game crashes and when I try to enter the photos folder on the computer the game also crashes

and the game tells me to find Olya in her room but I've tried for a week at all hours and she never shows up in her room

and by the way who is Tolik the game says I should talk to him but I don't remember who he is
Olya doesn't need to look in her room. She will be in the shop. Choose the moment the exclamation mark appears on the map in the evening, Olya will be in the shop (in the shop, follow the arrow to the left).

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
The game [v0.6] is broken, it crashes and there is a txt ad error...that's rubbish because they release a game without testing it, I love this game but it's boring like this.

Reactions: dominator_css

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Here's my WT, Gallery Unlocker & Replay Mod for My Cute Roommate 2 v0.5
(updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
crashes instantly with or without the mod suggest hold off until error in game is fixed , looks like have to start a complete new game it you load a save it crashes

Eater228

May 22, 2020
The game [v0.6] is broken, it crashes and there is a txt ad error...that's rubbish because they release a game without testing it, I love this game but it's boring like this.
i had that same problem, i just Ctrl+C Ctrl+V new files to old and this started, but when i imported new file to another place it worked.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes