2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This game is Trash, only art is decent. All LIs are unlikeable sluts and MC has room temperature iq. Not worth reading, just skip and check the sex scenes. Also there is "technically not ntr" scene so be aware (the main LI sucking off some black dude lmaoo). It would have pissed me off If gave a fuck about her but I dont, since the game does a shit job at making you care about any of the LI in it so hey, good job at avoiding the three letters tag. 2/5.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Honestly it's not worth bothering. If this was 5 years ago then it'd be okay but making RenPy games is solved now.

It's actively not fun and I don't want such an unfun interface/gameplay.
ya so long between updates and then crash only way i got to work was go way back in older saves but even then master bedroom is totally glitched and poor to little content total waste of space so deleted

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Wanna report a broken Link....

Linux's Mega download link is broken...

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I really REALLY want to like this game but after the last update's mindless buggy fiasco, I have zero interest in spending five seconds on searching this thread for "workarounds" or "go back and do x-y-z" or "well just start over" suggestions.

So can someone PLEASE just answer me this. Did dev fix the "shop-girl-riddle-webcam-money" circle jerk of a clusterfuck or is it the same song, second verse? Please tell me the shop girl "Riddle" dialogue (among other things) is now EASILY AND READILY available w/o having to avoid the web cam app on your computer, which btw I'm sure 99.9% of us clicked on as soon as we saw we had a computer...WITH APPS FFS!

And if not, can someone provide a "post shop girl conversation" save where MC has answered the riddle questions and/or has his camera money in hand? For the life of me trying to get the fucking web cam and/or money to advance this game is like chewing glass.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did anyone else notice that on the second visit Lida at the pool, you can just keep selecting "Can I help you" and keep increasing that relationship value?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I do have to add though I did enjoy the first my roommate and I liked girl house but for some reason, the dev decided to say fuck it and "finished" it and by finishing, I mean ending it just as it was getting good.
also one man's dumpster fire is another mans trashy treasure.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes