2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

lodar

May 13, 2018
I do have to add though I did enjoy the first my roommate and I liked girl house but for some reason, the dev decided to say fuck it and "finished" it and by finishing, I mean ending it just as it was getting good.
also one man's dumpster fire is another mans trashy treasure.
Have to totally agree. It feels like he tries some "build up" which is more like a way to milk money without giving content.
Then in the last updates the MC bangs everyone out of nowhere and the game ends.

And for this he needs like 2 years to develop it xD

Reactions: Lanthander

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
I have a 2 questions:
1) where the f*ck is chemistry class?
2) Is the div know how to unlock the last scene with dean?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Me too. It is as if reminding me that the Master Bedroom is my own real room. Lol.
if you look at the log file in both the Lisa bedroom crash case and the photo gallery crash, it tells you that 2 image files are missing, sexsonik3_551_780.png for the bedroom and preview.png for the photo gallery on the pc, the one for the bedroom could be found in the archive of the game (with a webp extension, but I simply renamed it to png and it worked), the other one - preview.png wasn't in the archive, so I just copied and renamed one of the pictures that was there and put some text on it to be able to identify where it is in the game

I attached both files here, copy them to these folders (the photo_club needs the folders created)

MCR2-0.6.0919-win\game\_content\city2\gromov_house\lida_bedroom\sexsonik3_551_780.png
MCR2-0.6.0919-win\game\_content\city2\college\photo_club\katya3\photo\preview.png

the bedroom file is a sprite for one of the pictures for the new game on the pc (it supposed to have transparent background, but ms paint decided not to save it as such when I edited it to be able to upload here), the other one is a background of some sort, can be found scrolling down in the now non-crashing photo gallery on the PC

seems like there is some sort of bad coding epidemic with these game developers lately, huge wait times to release supposedly hundreds of images in a new update where 95% of them are frames for animations... and on top of that, code is all screwed up while trying to implement new features in the game that no one asked for

lida-bedroom-fix.JPG

Last edited:

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
I have a 2 questions:
1) where the f*ck is chemistry class?
2) Is the div know how to unlock the last scene with dean?
1) click on that seat (see the image below)
2) the dean nly have two scenes that show you traning, there isn't anymore in this update

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes