2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, there is the task to ask Yvan for money but I have no choice to ask Yvan for this.
Can you help me please

hachezadam

Jun 28, 2017
Please help

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id katya5_b92fed9f appeared twice, at game/_content/city2/college/classroom/katya5.rpyc:11 and game/_content/city2/college/photo_club/katya5.rpy:11.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I have noticed that most of the errors happen because there is a crossing in the languages, I have tested that in the English version they work well, but when changing language the error occurs, it is a common error in variable calls [ ] that a translator overwrites them in the language to be translated. This is for example in Derek's room at the beginning of the game. which is replaced by a variable name that does not match.

I hope that in the future it can be repaired, I had to do it manually in the .rpy files

Greetings and I like this game and its animations.

Mehdora

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Reactions: Cryptist

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Does this dude even have testers ? the old saves are completely broken... and he is also using an old version of RenPy, damn...

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Seems like something recurrent with this dev. Missing files, broken saves, script error...
But hey ! We can't complain it's free here...

I hope it'll be fix in the next update

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Seems like something recurrent with this dev. Missing files, broken saves, script error...
But hey ! We can't complain it's free here...

I hope it'll be fix in the next update
Yes I agree, It's free. I have played their (this Dev's) other games and have been satisfied and/or not satisfied (take your pick). MCR1 was good, Girl house was good but had a rushed ending (Island of Lust? again Dev just quit). Now MCR2, I had high hopes but, well we'll see. Remember it's Free so don't get your nickers in a twist over some thing that has nothing to do with Real Life or something you can't control. Just wait and see how the next update turns out. I'm sure we all have much more important things to think about. Like Life, Family and work. IMO Thanks

donghyuk-kim

Jun 21, 2018
돈 버는 방법 부탁드립니다
[/인용하다]

저녁에는 mc방에서 PC를 켜고 (섹스채팅) => (마이채널)을 클릭하면 자위를 하면 돈을 벌 수 있습니다. 그런 다음 (Lsdy X 채널)을 클릭하세요.
처음에는 Lsdy X가 기부금으로 $400를 드립니다.
매일 저녁 $20에 반복합니다.
[Google 번역을 사용했음을 이해합니다.]

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes