2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When is the next update? Dev was pretty good at regular updates in previous games. But v0.6 has been out for morths now with v0.7 nowhere in sight
It's been just over little over 2 months, not that long considering other games.

Plus, he just put out another game 3 days ago.

I wouldn't hold my breath for an update any time soon, might end up being totally wrong on that though.

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
It's been just over little over 2 months, not that long considering other games.

Plus, he just put out another game 3 days ago.

I wouldn't hold my breath for an update any time soon, might end up being totally wrong on that though.
V0.6 was released back in may

lodar

May 13, 2018
He isn't known for sticking to the schedule he is announcing. So him not making any announcements at all at least doesn't make him miss deadlines I guess XD
I would love to see scenes with main character girls in a future update instead of 1000 scenes with the same chick or teaser scenes with random new characters.
You wait months for an update and then there isn't any content at all.
Stopped giving him money on patreon because of it.

Reactions: Hacke74

CapnJellyBones

Dec 20, 2021
Need some help. For some reason the game refuses to launch on Windows 10. I've tried updating my graphics drivers, moving the file to my "C" drive, downloading a brand new copy of the game. It was working fine, then just crashed and would not open.

I've tried other renpy games and they open without issue, including MCR1 and Girlhouse.

Any advice? If you need more information I'm happy to help!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Need some help. For some reason the game refuses to launch on Windows 10. I've tried updating my graphics drivers, moving the file to my "C" drive, downloading a brand new copy of the game. It was working fine, then just crashed and would not open.

I've tried other renpy games and they open without issue, including MCR1 and Girlhouse.

Any advice? If you need more information I'm happy to help!

Works fine on Windows 11. Maybe try deleting it, unrar/unzip fresh copy, could be corrupt save/s even, maybe delete saves in your app data directory and game directory. I assume you get no errors when trying to launch. Have you restarted your PC as well (I know, I know silly).

CapnJellyBones

Dec 20, 2021
Works fine on Windows 11. Maybe try deleting it, unrar/unzip fresh copy, could be corrupt save/s even, maybe delete saves in your app data directory and game directory. I assume you get no errors when trying to launch. Have you restarted your PC as well (I know, I know silly).
The only thing I haven't tried is deleting the app data directory, I'll try that asap!

Yeah, I have restarted, but not a dumb question. So many don't think to do it.

Thank you!

lodar

May 13, 2018
I just want to see scenes with blue kitten.
I mean its kind of obvious who it is at this point, isnt it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Anya and Olya he got 2 hot models as main characters and he keeps introducing side chicks....

knallbong

Dec 30, 2021
Great Games. hugly rushed.

He makes a lot of money and it could be much more...but nahh f that no more content and no interrest in his own games and projects.

Ow wait next update 50 renders and 20k words.
Reminds me of other developers

Sep 1, 2017
He might make his game(s) more obnoxious with each update, but dayum, that principal alone is already worth it for me with her muscles (which by the way look a lot better than the muscle chick from the first roommate game) while also keeping her amazing curves

Never mind all the other hot characters

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
He did the same thing with Girl House. Delayed updates and then an abrupt ending with no closer to the story. His best was My Cute Roommate, but still kind of no ending/closer. So in any case I would say...you get what you pay for and as far as I'm concerned it's free (on this site) so....what is there to complain about, just wait and see ?

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes