2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
I am at the point where the mc has installed the webcam, is in the process of pounding his pud, has made 71.00 but for the life of me clicking the mouse doesnt do anything to help him, what am I missing ?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Okay I have 2 questions, is this a sequel to 1 and I need to play 1 to know what's going on in 2. Next question, is this game so much worse than 1 that it scores so poorly or what's the problem?

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Okay I have 2 questions, is this a sequel to 1 and I need to play 1 to know what's going on in 2. Next question, is this game so much worse than 1 that it scores so poorly or what's the problem?
You don't have to play the first one since you don't continue from the first game. I don't think this one is worse but might get a higher score when it is completed to the end.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
It’s just has really dumb writing and the MC is super immature and stupid, oh and the dev put in a talking dick that insults non-patrons

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
HOW TO SET THE DAMN WEBCAM :mad:!!!!?.
To stream for money to buy camera to fuck that girl !

Edit : after watching that shit in YouTube, found that the game got bugged for me , im not getting "find a webcam" task after opening the stream Channel .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes