2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

davv

May 13, 2017
Could you please tell me how to fix the error that comes up when you send a message to the "director with the photo session" because it closes and gives you an error.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
I know this is probably not the right place for this but after playing your other games and loving all of them, you would be the perfect creator to make a game from one of the great app stories on chyoa such as the custom girls, affection multiplier or submission multiplier. I could just imagine your art and gameplay with those stories and wow!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This entire title is a joke.
Advise not to expect any less from it.
My perspective, Dev is the talking troll-penis.;)

Should up the comedy on this title, for what it's worth.
Could become a brilliant project move.
The mc just not fit for this game, he would've been a good cockold but then I wouldn't be playing this game, so we gonna have to stick with this wannabe a man kid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The mc just not fit for this game, he would've been a good cockold but then I wouldn't be playing this game, so we gonna have to stick with this wannabe a man kid.
Well that's a choice i wont have to make.
For others sticking with this Dev or title, yes.
This MC, is one of many not fit for titles there in.

They up the comedy on this one, perhaps be worth the laugh.
Not holding my breath.

Enjoy!(y)

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
Can someone tell me where to get money for a studio and a camera? And how open this scene?
You can use the one at the school. Go to her office and talk to her and she'll send you to got get a package. Wait til the evening then go to the photo club room she'll be there waiting for you.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes