2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.7 Extra] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 397mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.7 Extra] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 397mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link doesn't work

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
In MCR2 Blue Kitten channel you pay $100 to turn her on . Does anyone know what the sequence is to score 90? Please

AmanisseT11

Feb 26, 2022
In MCR2 Blue Kitten channel you pay $100 to turn her on . Does anyone know what the sequence is to score 90? Please
Look for the script cat_game... there you will see an array with the points for each round. The rest is then self-explanatory.
approximately
....nippel(10,6,5,7) first 10 points...(next round 6 poinds)
....xyz....(8,9,4,10) second 8 points...(next round 9 poinds) etc
MCR2_cat_game.PNG
Etwa...
12 10 8 4 12 10 10 4 12 10 (y)

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021
Astaros with My cute roomate was my first game of this kind, and honestly it remains one of my favourites after Being a D I K.
In My cute roomate I loved the girl in the shop with the screwdriver, I would have liked to see her in other positions, :love::love::love: Emily and Barbara too !
I'm looking forward to the second one! Man of the house was good too, shame we can't go back to see the sporty neighbour!

sharpys

May 21, 2017
He may have gotten more fancier than the first one, but Astaros still can't code to save himself from the bugs

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Well here is what I think about the history of Astaros3D (He/she/they whatever) they had a great game with My cute roommate. Then they made Girl House which was a good game, but no real ending, it took about 1 year or more to complete. (i think they also had a side game going at that time [Island of Lust, you know the one with sex slave, but I be mistaken if it was Astaros]). They have always had great renders and animations, But updates are very slow and the quality of the mechanics are diminishing (lot's of bugs) and now we are waiting for another update. I would not expect anything new or of any quality for at least 6 months and Then....Who Knows. I hope the next update will prove me wrong.

Reactions: ramin rddsx

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Browsed about 30 pages of this thread and haven't found a fix for the crash after watching Lida... Even installed on a new computer lol

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes