2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Soulplayers

Jan 4, 2021
Greetings, I can't run the game from ren'py from the project start section, it gives the error you see, I'm not a programmer, can you please help? I just wanted to translate the game.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
He posted news. Seems like he does the Astaros special where he takes months for an update to implement stuff no one asked for along with 2 scenes. I will definetly not pay for that.
Two scenes is, of course, very little, I would like more :( .
But it should be noted that this game turned out to be much more interesting and attractive than the previous projects of the developer. Therefore, I look forward to the further development of the game and I hope that many new mechanics will be added (including pregnancy). ;)

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Hello everyone, Thank you for being with me. The new release is almost ready, but I need to finish a few things. Next update will bring a ne

lodar

May 13, 2018
Two scenes is, of course, very little, I would like more :( .
But it should be noted that this game turned out to be much more interesting and attractive than the previous projects of the developer. Therefore, I look forward to the further development of the game and I hope that many new mechanics will be added (including pregnancy). ;)
I am happy for you that you enjoy the changes, but I fail to see where this game is more attractive tbh.
A weird sausage sidekick, a main character that is so dumb that he has to have something wrong with his head and updates which are slower and more inconsistent than before (I don't think he had that many months of no communication in between updates?). He will probably not release the next version before May and then it took him over 5 months for 2 scenes.
Plus he already tried implementing combat systems in his past games and they were really bad. So adding these unasked things just looks like he wanted to have an excuse for the slow update rate.

Maybe I am too pessimistic about this, haha :p

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I am happy for you that you enjoy the changes, but I fail to see where this game is more attractive tbh.
A weird sausage sidekick, a main character that is so dumb that he has to have something wrong with his head and updates which are slower and more inconsistent than before (I don't think he had that many months of no communication in between updates?). He will probably not release the next version before May and then it took him over 5 months for 2 scenes.
Plus he already tried implementing combat systems in his past games and they were really bad. So adding these unasked things just looks like he wanted to have an excuse for the slow update rate.

Maybe I am too pessimistic about this, haha :p
Dude calm down It's only a GAME and its free here on this website. Really?

lodar

May 13, 2018
Dude calm down It's only a GAME and its free here on this website. Really?
Maybe you should calm down instead of capslocking me, lol.

My point is that it is free because people like me pay for it and his behaviour just stops me from doing that. This will prob end up in him using less and less effort. I would love to see improvements instead of a steady decline.
Did not know I can not criticize the content creator I supported for years in a forum, but thank you for worrying :)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knew how to change font?
I play chinese but font can't not show it
View attachment 2564083
The font should be included with the game. In the screens.rpy file it shows that a specific font file is supposed to be loaded when you choose Chinese language.

That file is in the game/fonts/ folder.

Code:
textbutton "{size=+1}{font=fonts/msyh.ttf}中国人" action [Language('Chinese'),Function(set_up_chinese_locale)]
I just tried the game in Chinese and it seems to work fine.

Screenshot from 2023-04-23 00-12-29.png

Reactions: wei26446145

BazuShark

May 28, 2017
The font should be included with the game. In the screens.rpy file it shows that a specific font file is supposed to be loaded when you choose Chinese language.

That file is in the game/fonts/ folder.

Code:
textbutton "{size=+1}{font=fonts/msyh.ttf}中国人" action [Language('Chinese'),Function(set_up_chinese_locale)]
I just tried the game in Chinese and it seems to work fine.

View attachment 2566404
OK Iwhere the problem is.
IF open in chinese MC think will be error.
I open in english than change to chinese will ok to font
thank you

Reactions: phreadom

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Woah... call out the dev on their discord and get booted right out... apparently they don't like discord on their discord....

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes