2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
IS THERE A MONEY MOD
Use the URM (Universal Ren'Py Mod) , with this nice piece of code you can do almost anything with a Ren'Py game.
The URM can be found in the Mods sub forum here at F95Zone.

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
so did he actually add/fix past stuff or not worth replaying for maybe 10% different content?
Overall I think that he did a good job on fixing the old bugs and he added some new stuff in the interface like the phone contacts and the messages you receive from them.

The new stuff that he added are a couple of images of Olya being almost naked in the bathroom and a couple of dresses. There's also the tittygram for both the maid and your lovely busty college student that seems to enjoy your huge cock lol. Also you get to fuck the cashier at the clothing shop.

He did revised the story a bit. You are still being used as an asset for Rita, the cia agent, but you are not looking to hook up with every piece of ass because you are looking for a gf but because you have a medical condition.
Also, one more example of the revised story is, that the maid doesn't blackmail you for "trying to steal her job" when you are asking for pocket money, but because you caught her with the bodyguard's ring... There are little stuff, but I think they are well placed for the story to move forward.

I would say to give it a chance and play it from the start or you can wait for a new update in 6 or 7 months (not sure how long it will take him). It's entirely up to you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
What are the reqs to fuck lida in changing room, cause in my game she gets naked and invites me into room with her only for sales woman to stop us...

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
What are the reqs to fuck lida in changing room, cause in my game she gets naked and invites me into room with her only for sales woman to stop us...
When Gomov (her husband) busts you for trying to hack his laptop, you get the quest of getting incriminating info of Lida cheating on him. When that happens, and after you have unsuccessfully provided any decent proof of her cheating, then it comes to your mind that she wanted to have fun in the changing room. Then, you get to fuck her there. Have fun.

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
My Cute Roommate 2 [v1.1.05280 Extra] [Astaros3D]

Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

Discord:-

Telegram link :-
Game crashes when going to save

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I'm missing three scenes, and I don't know how I missed them. There is no open tasks to do and the game tells me I'm at the end of this versions content?

Anyone who knows?

Reactions: mikakost

G@br13l

Feb 22, 2024
I'm missing three scenes, and I don't know how I missed them. There is no open tasks to do and the game tells me I'm at the end of this versions content?

Anyone who knows?
the mc must be arrested, the ex-boyfriend of the maid will tell you a story about how he found out that he was cheated on and you must do a photo session.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v1.1.05280 with LaikDink's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes