2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
How does the Mc get arrested?
At some point you must go to the shop where you bought the camera and rent the studio and it sort of triggers it self and the police woman shows up claiming that you are a perpetrator and she arrests you. Once this happens you get to see the 3some with the 2 women police officers and you also meet with the maid's ex bf and he tells you about the maid giving bj on her boss. The last pic you haven't unlocked is the last dress you are supposed to buy from your phone for Olya's web shop. If I am not mistaken it costs about 200 or 250$.

Note that if you haven't progressed in Olya's path, you won't be able to unlock those scenes, and if you haven't started her path when you still needed money, then it's probable that you will have to start all over again.

You see there are 2 ways to increase your pocket money : one is from your personal channel using the webcam and the other is from the web shop for Olya's shop (but you need the webcam first).
It is very easy to miss Olya's path because there is no hint about it. As soon as she walks away from the family dinner you must remember to go and see her. After a day or two you go to Lida and ask for money and she redirects you to her husband. The rest is easy to figure out.

Last edited:

DarkEA

Jun 2, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v1.1.05280 with LaikDink's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
When the Dean ask you to move boxes it keeps crashing there

Reactions: ChillG and sadbooy

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v1.1.05280 with LaikDink's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Game crashes when going to save

Reactions: sadbooy

MRTFR

Nov 25, 2023
Game crashes after opening.

2024-07-04 10:15:57 UTC
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407

My Cute Roommate 2
1.1.05280extra
Built at 2024-05-28 10:14:54 UTC

Early init took 0.22s
Loading error handling took 0.15s
Loading script took 1.64s

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
Game crashes after opening.

2024-07-04 10:15:57 UTC
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407

My Cute Roommate 2
1.1.05280extra
Built at 2024-05-28 10:14:54 UTC

Early init took 0.22s
Loading error handling took 0.15s
Loading script took 1.64s
Post the traceback.txt, not the log...

Helzing

May 18, 2019
the game unren is outputting the game incorrectly, the producer has encrypted some files, the current unren is missing the missing words, I manually corrected the words manually and played zero errors.

Makucula

Jul 6, 2024
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\andra\Desktop\MiCi-1.0d-pc\MCR2-0.2.1018-win/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\andra\Desktop\MiCi-1.0d-pc\MCR2-0.2.1018-win/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Sat Jul 6 15:11:07 2024

Reactions: xooocaail.com

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
This is fucking annoying. I've tried slow, in out... fast, waiting for bar to subside I even stood on my head trying it. Fuckall works. Anyone have a save just past that scene please?

EDIT" OH EM GEE.. even more annoying, i actually somehow figured it out. Its difficult to explain what to do but i got to the top and the game just jumped to the main menu .. BOOOM all my work for fuckall

EDIT: Ok got past it. Its very annoying scene if you cant get use to the slider technique...

no amount of small movement back and forth and whatnot worked when I tried it, eventually I just kept increasing the right slider bit by bit and just waited for the green/purple bar to decay, reaching the end of the depth bar triggered progress in the scene

side note - why these games with inventory system don't have a quest to buy wet wipes I don't know... pretty much a must have part of kit for these sort of adventures

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 53 Votes