2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Haven't checked in on this one in a long time. I'm getting that the latest versions (currently v1.1.0528) crash whenever you so much as blink. Currently trying to rename the characters at the very beginning (after "Derek" and "Tina" have a scene—who are those guys? :unsure:); is there a way to manually edit without Unren (which also apparently doesn't work) to rename characters? IIRC, that's a thing, usually.

Makucula

Jul 6, 2024
At this moment game stopped (crash) after trying to rent a photoroom and after talk to Ivan to show the Lida's store video.
I think there's nothing more to do in this game.

Arnoldo9672

Apr 20, 2022
Is the game broken if I use older version saves? I see 5 notifications on the phone but when i open it there's nothing in it

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There are 3 scenes in the gallery of the main milf fantasizing about the black driver and trying to seduce him before she sucks him off while the MC, if you can call him that, is watching and from what I can tell at least another forced sharing(MMF) scene, lol. Ofc the tags are missing, just like in first game. :FacePalm:

Jul 16, 2017
The game for me doesn't work at all,when the progress bar is completed the game shut's down,anyone has the same issue?I tried to re-download the game in case something was corrupt,but still same shit!

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
As I wrote earlier almost as a joke, with a bit of irony about the fact that there have been no updates for a very long time, but it is still worth giving a rational criticism of the game.
A very cool project, which has few equals both among the sandbox, animation, and in terms of the beauty of the models, the clarity of the interface.
It died for Android on the port version v1.0.01013. It is a pity that all the titans of porting to Android forgot about it: DA, BE, Estrada... I would like to play on Android. Unfortunately, the manufacturer itself did not take care of the common platform, perhaps due to the fact that the game was originally intended only for PC. It is interesting, because I completely completed the first part on Android. Everything is easy, clear and accessible.
So in fact, the game is limited only by implementation. The demand for it will be much higher than the current supply.

Dear developer! If you see this message (which is unlikely, but still): Try to make an android version, which will be released during the updates of the PC versions. I respect your work and appreciate your time. Unfortunately, in my country, android is much more popular than PC, I spend a lot of time on the road. I am sure that with the android version you will have more fans and donations.
For now, I consider the project abandoned. This is my personal opinion.

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes